Our Exclusive Missionary Team Insurance plan with emergency evacuation for team travel / church missions projects
- Our exclusive missionary team insurance plan has great rates for missionary travel/group travel. Rates starting at $0.93 a day.
- Online enrollment and confirmation within 24 hours for members / those going and volunteering
- Emergency medical evacuation is included on this missionary team travel plan
- Terrorism and political evacuation (for countries not on the State Department Warning list)
- Option to include Extreme Sports Rider coverage
- Deductible options of $0, $100, or $250
- You can use this missionary team travel plan for as few as one person per team or per location!
- Need Help? Have questions? Give us a call toll-free at +1 (866) 636-9100 if you’d like help! Or use Skype.
- This missionary team insurance / short term team insurance is best for:
- Missionary teams looking for the most affordable option and the best missionary insurance coverage options
- Church teams on mission trips or for church missions projects
- Missions organizations and missions sending agencies rely on this plan
- Organizations sending 2 or more overseas on missionary assignment
- Allows for missionaries with different travel dates to be on the same policy
- Outreach Missionary Team Travel Insurance is best because:
- It is a custom built plan made specifically for Good Neighbor Insurance with the lowest possible rates, yet has the best travel insurance benefits available in terms of travel benefits/coverage for these low missionary rates!
- The best choice and best rates for those over 30 years of age
- Ease of enrolling a group for coverage online
- There is an option to add extreme and adventure sports to the group policy
- Medical evacuation is covered to $500,000, regardless of maximum medical limit
- Three choices of total Medical expense coverage (per person), up to $250,000
- Includes Terrorism and Political Evacuation for countries not on the State Department Warning list
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) covered to $25,000
- Repatriation, or Return of Mortal Remains is covered to $50,000
- Includes cover for basic sports, although some types of sports are excluded
- Adventure Sports rider for extreme sports coverage
- Rider for a replacement team leader or chaperone
- A unique benefit of this plan is the six-month Benefit Period
- The Benefit Period: If a covered illness/injury requires follow up care after the expiration of the policy, up to six months of coverage is provided. This is even provided inside the U.S., which is an exclusive benefit
- Pre-existing conditions are not automatically covered
- Pre-existing conditions are excluded. There may be limited coverage for a Sudden & Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-Existing condition. There are conditions to being eligible for covered expenses. Please check the with us or on the brochure if you want to know more, or are concerned about potential pre-existing conditions coverage insurance
If you cannot use the BUY ONLINE button above due to a poor or unreliable internet connection, needing to pay by check, or you are from a country that does not allow online form submission due to fraud, use this link to download a paper application (sometimes included as part of their brochure).
Outreach Group Travel Insurance – Overview
Outreach Group Travel Insurance – Why we like it!
How does the Outreach Group Travel Insurance work?
Medical Benefits – Outreach Group Travel Insurance
Non-medical Benefits – Outreach Group Travel Insurance
Why we like this travel insurance plan:
This custom Outreach team travel insurance plan is one of the most valuable, most affordable and most popular international team medical insurance for short term teams, organizations needing group travel insurance, as well as for general international teams traveling with differing departure dates. The reason our customized plan is the best international team insurance is because of the low rates, comprehensive essential benefits, and ease of applying and using this team insurance. We have a sincere and trusted relationship with the insurance company, IMG, which specialize in insuring volunteers, non-profits and faith-based groups overseas for many years. Because of our great relationship, we were given the privilege to create our own outstanding custom short term team insurance plan. We have customized the rates and simplified the coverages, limiting the deductibles to three options ($0, $100, & $250) and the coverage options to $50,000, $100,000, and $250,000 – Saving you both time and money. You can click on the “Rates” button above to see the daily rates of premium for two age groups. Although the rates are all age groups are great; the daily rates are outstanding for those over age 30 (As a side note, if all your travelers are under age 30, the Patriot Group Travel is a better option!).
The insurance company has an amazing emergency medical response team to help if and when severe situations occur. Some of our staff actually visited IMG’s headquarters and learned how their emergency response and procedures are handled. They were quite impressed!
Benefits with this Missionary Team Insurance Plan:
This custom Outreach Group International Health Insurance Plan, like all of our other excellent international travel and health insurance plans, provides coverage for new injuries and new illnesses, Medical Evacuation and repatriation, Return of Mortal Remains, and more. Some of the distinguished additional benefits of this plan are the End of Trip Home Country Coverage, Natural Disaster insurance, Terrorism insurance, Political Evacuation insurance, and Trip Interruption. (Regarding the Terrorism and Political Evacuation coverage, it is not available in countries that have a current travel warning in effect on or within six months prior to your arrival in country.) The End of Trip Home Country Coverage is one month of coverage in your home country, available for every five months active on the insurance. If there should be a natural disaster, the plan will pay $100 a day for up to five days if you are displaced from planned, paid accommodations due to an evacuation following a natural disaster, or from a forecasted natural disaster. Trip Interruption insurance is coverage to go back to your home country should you have a relative unexpectedly die, or your principal residence is destroyed (by fire or natural disaster) or was broke-in to. There is also basic sports coverage included in the plan, which would be recreational and pick-up sports, such as recreational downhill skiing or pick-up basketball.
One essential area of coverage is international Emergency Evacuation insurance, which is covered up to $500,000. Emergency evacuations occur when you have a medical necessity that cannot be provided for locally and could result in loss of life or limb. If a medical evacuation is medically necessary, here is what to do:
You, or someone with you, must call and inform the insurance company. The company will communicate with the medical personnel on the ground and take you to the nearest adequate place for treatment, either by air or by ground transportation. They will not take you back to your home country, if that is not the best immediate health option. Decisions are be made by the insurance company, in consultation with the doctors and patient’s needs. After a medical evacuation occurs, you then have the option to be taken back to your destination, or back to your home country.
As for claims, most times you will pay out of pocket for any medical expenses, submit the claims, and the company will reimburse you for all eligible expenses after your deductible. However, there may be international providers in your country and city, which the carrier can pay directly, saving you from paying upfront. This is why it is always good to notify the carrier in case of medical necessity to find out. If there are international contracted providers, or “in-network” providers, the facility or doctor may provide this option of direct billing with the insurance company. Claims need to be submitted within 90 days of service. Please allow 30 business days for claims to be processed. Yet, it can take longer if additional medical records are needed. You must collect receipts and medical records at the time you receive treatment in order to be reimbursed. You should also be seen overseas, as soon as possible, to ensure coverage and to keep things from getting worse.
Travel insurance riders you may add:
In addition to the plan, you can add riders to the Outreach Group Travel team insurance.
– The Adventure Sports Rider will cover for many extreme sports. The maximum limit for the international extreme sports insurance to age 49 is $50,000. Ages 50 and older have lower maximum limits for extreme sports. Not all sports are covered, so please be sure to verify coverage if anyone may participate in adventure or extreme sports.
– The other rider you can add is the Chaperone/Faculty Leader Replacement Rider. This can be added so that, in case the insured designated leader of the short term team is unable to go on or continue the trip, then a replacement chaperone or leader can replace the other. The plan will pay up to $3,000 for a roundtrip economy airline ticket. The only covered reasons that leader cannot go is due to a medical emergency, an unexpected death of a relative, or if their principal residence is destroyed and that requires them to cancel or interrupt travel.
If you cannot use the BUY ONLINE button above due to a poor or unreliable internet connection, needing to pay by check, or you are from a country that does not allow online form submission due to fraud, use <id=”Brochure_CHTI2″>this link to download a paper application (sometimes included as part of their brochure).