This Pivot short term health insurance in the USA plan:
- Individuals and families who missed the ACA (Affordable Care Act) open enrollment period
- Unemployed temporarily
- Adult children losing coverage from parent’s plan
- Recent graduates who do not have coverage under parent’s plan
- Waiting for employer benefits to start
- I’m waiting for my ACA policy to go into effect
- Age eligibility for individuals up to 64 years and 11 months. (Coverage will automatically cancel when the insured is Medicare eligible.)
- Those currently on Medicaid, Medicare, or domestic insurance are not eligible.
This plan is not ACA (PPACA) compliant.
Available to residents of the following states:
- AL, AZ, AR, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WI, WV & WY