About the Resource Library
This page contains dozens of short articles that will help you quickly understand international insurance. For example, how to file a claim, terminology, purchasing details and managing your insurance coverage are topics that are all covered within these articles. Choose an Article from the Topics below
List of Articles
- Claims – Go Directly to Insurer’s Claims Department
- Claims reimbursement - Why is it such a pain?
- How insurance companies determine "usual, reasonable and customary"
- Insurance Claims
- Key to short-term health insurance claims
- Paying claims – how long should it take
- Speed up the claims process
- Submitting Claims
- Submitting Claims Late can be Declined
- Tips on filing a health insurance claim
- When your insurance won’t pay
- When your travel insurance is your “primary coverage”