About the Resource Library
This page contains dozens of short articles that will help you quickly understand group health insurance for international organizations. For example, terminology, purchasing details and managing your insurance coverage are topics that are all covered within these articles. Choose an Article From the Topics Below
List of Articles
- Affordable group term insurance for field staff
- Before you go – a travel medical checklist
- Cut group insurance by shifting to basic coverage plan
- Enrollment procedures for group insurance
- Group coverage -- complete takeover
- Group health coverage for a small organization
- Group health insurance for sub-groups of NGOs
- Group insurance for non-american organizations
- Group insurance for two or more units?
- Group insurance without a participation ratio
- Is group insurance less expensive than individual insurance?
- Key questions when choosing career health coverage
- One key advantage of “true group” insurance
- Save money on group health insurance
- Self-funded insurance plans
- Switching group coverage
- The value of getting a group insurance quote
- When is it time to consider changing carriers?
- Why get long-term group insurance for overseas staff?