WORLD RACE INSURANCE QUOTE AND/OR ENROLLMENT FORM
To get a World Race insurance quote and purchase, click here.
Please read before proceeding:
- Individual participants may apply for this plan.
- The “End of Trip Home Country Coverage” is not available.
- There is no USA coverage available with this plan.
- The quote you will receive will be for the dates you have entered on the quote request. As an example, if you are going overseas from 1-1-2012 to 11-30-2012 (11 months total) the quote you see will be for the total 11 months.
- There are times I even forget if there are 30 or 31 days in a certain month. If you do come up with an ‘error’ once you submit for a quote you may have placed 31 days in a certain month that only contains 30 days.
- Sports coverage is automatically included with the Atlas Group Travel plan. Please see the Atlas Group Travel Description of Coverage for exclusions and limitations regarding hazardous sports.
Once you have completed the application process you will need to:
- Copy, paste, and then save your confirmation and ID card in a word document
- You will need to upload this document into your World Race profile.
You will see that you get the quote on the same page that you enroll for the insurance coverage. When you enroll you will receive via email your Medical Id Card which will also give you information on how to contact your insurance company in case of emergency.
Here is an Atlas Group Travel Description of Coverage providing a good overview of your coverage. Please remember that the rates you are paying are not the same in this brochure. World Race has contracted with the insurance company for a lower rate for World Race participants than is generally offered with this plan.
You will need to follow certain procedures when filing claims but the most important is to fill in the claim form and fax it along with photo copies of all medical receipts to HCC, Fax Number: 317-262-2140
GETTING A NEW MEDICAL ID CARD
If you have lost your Medical ID card and need a new one please email:
Karen – firstname.lastname@example.org and ask her help in getting a new card. Be sure to mention that you are with World Race. We will need the name and the date of birth for the individual who needs the new Medical ID.
ADDED INFORMATION RE USING YOUR INSURANCE
We are providing some key information when using your policy. Here you will learn about pre-notification, claims, medical evacuation and also answers to some frequently asked questions.