FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I have to use a doctor from a specific list?
- Do I need to Pre-Notify HCC for a doctor visit?
- What will happen if I don’t Pre-Notify?
- What will happen if I become ill or injured over the weekend and need to contact HCC?
- Once I Pre-Notify treatment, is coverage guaranteed for that treatment?
- Do I have to pay the doctor up front?
- How do I get a claim form?
- Do I need to send a completed claimant’s statement and authorization (claim form) with every bill?
- Does my plan cover prescription drugs?
- Can my doctor call if they have questions about what my plan covers?
- How long will it take for my claim to be processed?
- How do I find out about status of submitted claims?
- What if I do not agree with a claims denial?
EMERGENCY MEDICAL EVACUATION
HCC coordinates all evacuations through its home office in Indianapolis, IN and arranges for medically necessary evacuations through various service providers in all regions of the world. Call 800-605-2282 in the US, or collect outside the US at 317-262-2132, and indicate that you have a medical emergency.