Outreach International travel health insurance plan
- Wycliffe Associates require a minimum of $100,000 for medical coverage.
- Teams or Individuals can sign up
- Great Rates from $0.93 to $1.86
- Available for ages 0 to 79
- Medical coverage between $50,000 and $250,000 (up to $100,000 for ages 70 to 79)
- Deductible options of $0, $100, or $250
- $500,000 Medical evacuation included
- Printable ID Cards
- Extreme Sports Rider coverage option
- Optional Trip Cancellation coverage ($4.35 per $100 of travel cost)
GeoBlue Voyager Choice/HTH Excursion
- Great daily rates for international travelers up to age 84 who have a health plan in the U.S.
- Has coverage for pre-existing health conditions
- When signing up, you may select, $50,000, $100,000, 500,000 or $1,000,000 in coverage.
- Medical evacuation is up to $500,000
- Includes medical insurance, medical evacuation, return of mortal remains, political evacuation, emergency reunion, and many other benefits
WHO IS THE TRAWICK SAFE TRAVELS PLAN DESIGNED FOR?
- The Trawick Safe Travels health insurance overseas is best for:
- Essential health coverage with no age limit
- Those needing coverage for sports
- Can customize and add additional coverage(s) including enhanced AD&D.
- Maximum coverage $50,000 for seniors for a great rate compared to $10,000-15,000 on other plans
- Is primary insurance outside the U.S.