Please call us at
866-636-9100 or 480-813-9100.
Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Skype us at: goodneighborinsurance
Or Lets Chat
Frequently Asked Questions For Interserve USA
1. Which plan is best for me?
A. If you are going overseas for less than 5 months, the Outreach Group Travel policy will be the least expensive option for you.
- If you will be maintaining U.S. insurance or an active status on your parents’ insurance this may be your best option.
- Interserve requires that you select the $0 deductible $250,000 medical maximum option.
- You may purchase this plan for up to 1 year provided your stateside insurance remains in effect.
B. If you are going overseas for more than 5 months and will not have U.S. insurance, you might choose the Outreach International Travel Health Plan.
- If you will be overseas for more than 5 months, you will be eligible for at least one month of U.S. coverage at the end of your trip.
- This plan has a 6 month benefit period, so if you become ill or injured while overseas, that illness or injury will be covered, even in the U.S. for up to 6 months to the policy maximum.
- Interserve requires the $0 deductible and $1,000,000 policy maximum to accommodate any U.S. based medical care for illness or injury.
C. If you are going overseas for at least 3 months and will not have U.S. health insurance, the Navigator is the best option for you.
- This plan includes wellness/preventative benefits from day one.
- This plan has unlimited life time coverage.
- Interserve requires that you select the $250 deductible option.
- You will be able to renew this coverage even if you return permanently to the U.S.
- Coverage on this plan will serve as credible coverage if you go on group insurance at a later date.
2. How soon should I sign up?
A. You may sign up once you have your plane tickets for either of the Outreach plans.
B. You can apply for Navigator within 90 days of when you want your coverage to start.
- You may begin this plan while you are in the U.S. up to 9 months prior to your departure.
- You would be personally responsible for premiums prior to departure.
3. What happens if my plans change?
A. If your trips is cancelled, you may qualify for full refund as long as it is before the policy begins. This must be in writing and can be done by e-mail to email@example.com
B. If your travel dates change, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get the dates adjusted for you.
4. How does End of Trip Home Country Coverage on the Outreach International Plan work?
A. When selected it extends the coverage for when you return to the U.S.
B. It can only be used at the end of your policy period.
C. If your travel dates change, let us know at email@example.com and we can get the dates adjusted for you.
D. If you visit the U.S. in the middle of your trip and use your policy, it will void the rest of the overseas coverage.
5. How do I sign up for the End of Trip Home country coverage on the Outreach Plan?
A. When you sign up for the Outreach Travel Plan, put in the dates that you will be overseas.
B. If you have signed up for 5 months or more, there will be the option to add 1 or 2 months of home country coverage on the quote page.
C. If you will be overseas for more than 10 months and you want 2 months of home country coverage, do this:
- On the initial request, sign up for 10 months overseas and then add 2 months home country coverage.
- 30 days before the policy expires, you will be able to extend your policy. When you do this, it pushes the end of trip home country coverage to the end of your policy.