1. Which plan is best for me?
A. The Seven Corners insurance may work better for you.
- It is best for those who are over age 79. There is no age limit on the Seven Corners plan.
B. The Outreach Group Travel policy may be the least expensive option for you.
- The daily rate for $50,000 with a $100 deductible is $1.03 for under 30 and $1.12 for ages 30-79.
- You may purchase this plan for up to 1 year.
- You can use this for travel outside the U.S. only.
- You can add optional trip cancellation for an additional premium (trip cost X .0435)
2. How soon should I sign up?
A. You may sign up online once you know your travel dates. You can sign up anywhere between six months before the trip to the day before you leave.
B. If you are getting trip cancellation on the Outreach Group Travel, you should wait until you have your plane tickets.
3. What happens if my plans change?
A. If your trip is cancelled, you may qualify for full refund as long as we are notified in writing prior to the start date. This must be in writing and can be done by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. If your travel dates change, let us know at email@example.com we can get the dates adjusted for you.