Why we like it:
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Day Tripper Group Travel policy for travelers 19-49 years old because this travel health insurance covers all regions and nations, and features terrorism and political evacuation coverage for most countries. We like that it has $10,000 of Crisis Management included (can upgrade to $100,000), and $10,000 Personal Liability coverage included (can upgrade to $100,000).
Note: Canadians cannot purchase while physically in Canada, also not available to residents of New York, Maryland, and Washington.
- Has an up to 100k personal liability option
- Rates start as low as $.74 a day
- Best for travelers 19 to 49 years old.
- No minimum number of team members
A short-term health insurance plan for teams
- Not available to Canadian residents if in Canada when applying or residents of New York, Maryland, and Washington.
- Best for travelers 19 to 49 years old. Rates start as low as $.74 a day
- Online enrollment
- Immediate confirmation
- Printable ID cards
- Terrorism and political evacuation for most countries included
- Rates determined by age, medical maximum, and deductible
- $10,000 Crisis Management Included (can upgrade to $100,000)
- $10,000 Personal Liability Included (can upgrade to $100,000)
- Owned by HCC Insurance Holdings Inc (NYSE: HCC) listed as Tokio Marine HCC, and reinsured by Lloyd’s of London
- Canadians cannot purchase while physically in Canada
Click to view plan features
Optional Add-On Benefits
Optional Crisis Response Benefit Rider
This rider allows you to purchase an additional $90,000 in Crisis Response coverage. As Atlas Travel provides $10,000 in Crisis Response coverage in the base plan, purchasing this rider would increase the total Crisis Response benefit to $100,000.
|Base CR Coverage||Additional CR Coverage Available||Total CR Coverage Amount|
Optional Personal Liability Benefit Rider
This rider allows you to purchase an additional $90,000 in Personal Liability coverage. As Atlas Travel provides $10,000 in Personal Liability coverage in the base plan, purchasing this rider would increase the total Personal Liability benefit to $100,000.
|Base PL Coverage||Additional PL Coverage Available||Total PL Coverage Amount|
Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit Rider
This rider, available to Members age 18 to 69, allows purchase of additional Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage. Coverage may be increased to equal the medical maximum coverage amount. The AD&D benefit is not subject to the overall policy maximum.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage provides benefits in the event of your death or loss of limb due to an accident. It does not cover certain activities and conditions, as listed in the policy.
As Atlas Travel provides $50,000 in AD&D coverage to Members age 18 to 69 in the base plan, this rider would increase the total AD&D benefit to $100,000.
|Base AD&D Coverage||Additional AD&D Coverage Available||Total AD&D Coverage Amount|
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!