At Good Neighbor Insurance, we make sure you get
the right medical insurance for your international travel.
Why are you traveling?
GNI understands why you travel, and what you want to accomplish.
We specialize in travel health insurance. Helping you find the plan that’s right for you. And your budget.
– Expatriate? Check out our international health insurance plans.
– Traveling with others? We offer discounted rates on group travel plans.
– Non-Profit or Int’l. Business? International Group Health Insurance + more!
Our job is making sure you, your finances, and your family are protected.
Affordable travel health insurance for as little as $1.00 a day.
That includes emergency evacuation, and up to $500,000 or even $2,000,000 in medical and travel benefits.
Many travel plans don’t cover pre-existing conditions. Or certain countries. Or certain activities like high-altitude trekking or adventure sports. We have coverage that will work regardless of age, destination, or type of travel.
Why Travel Health Insurance?
- Because we know that 30-70% of travelers are at risk of becoming sick or being involved in a serious accident while abroad, often far from a hospital or good medical care.
- Because your domestic health plan usually does not cover you overseas, and will not pay for emergency evacuation.
- Because there is no “one-size-fits-all” travel plan – There is only the right plan for you.
- Because there is a lot of confusion about insurance, and companies that sell online that don’t welcome phone calls, or knowledgeable people that want to help.
We welcome questions. And we eliminate the guesswork, ensuring you get the best coverage for you, and your group, at the lowest possible cost. So you can travel with confidence.
What our friends
are saying about us
Epic snowstorms cancel flights across the United States and the Midwest
Snowstorms cancel flights all across the U.S. this week? Be aware that the U.S. National Weather Service is predicting heavy snows this week in the Midwest and that as a result, snowstorms cancel flights (actually hundreds of scheduled flights, creating disruption of flight schedules), all across the USA. The snowstorm has been labeled “possibly historic” […]
Tourist kidnapping risks – Planning ahead
Tourist kidnapping and ransom risks when you travel – How to prepare, some recommendations for travel insurance, Kidnap and Ransom policies, crisis management benefits, and additional resources. This week two cases of kidnapping of tourists were widely reported in the news. Kidnapping of tourists in Uganda and in the Dominican Republic In the DR: Vacation […]
Happy Birthday GNI – A look back looking forward
Happy Birthday GNI! It’s our 22nd anniversary today (no joke!) Celebrating 22 years – A look back and forward We’re twenty-two years old today and going strong! Has it really been twenty-two years?! Good Neighbor was officially recognized and registered in Arizona on April 1, 1997 (no joke!). Since then we have been recognized and […]