Good Neighbor Insurance provides international group health insurance and comprehensive insurance options for employers, non-profits, and mission agencies. We provide insurance solutions for social entrepreneurs and international businesses both large and small.
Work Safer and Smarter
Our plans and products can cover as few as 2 staff overseas to 2,000. Our goal is to help you work safer as well as work smarter. This saves you money while taking the best possible care of your overseas and domestic members (W-2 and 1099) – expatriate, third country nationals, and key local nationals.
LISTED BELOW are some ways that we serve/help organizations like yours, whether you have two workers overseas or two thousand.
We offer Group/Employer Health Insurance
We offer International Group Health insurance (for paid overseas staff, 1099 workers, volunteers, foreign nationals, short-term projects/teams) from a variety of top-rated carriers:
- Fully insured health plans from multiple carriers (Including or excluding coverage in the USA) for two overseas staff up to 2,000 or more.
- Just starting out? Already have a group plan?
- Frequently asked questions
- Are you a small(er) group?
- Questions about counting, or coverage for, Key Local Nationals & Third-Country Nationals? – Reach out via email or Get the guide.
- Travel Insurance for groups – Insure your volunteers and teams going overseas for short periods
We offer Int’l. Life, Long-term Disability, Kidnap and Ransom Insurance
We offer Groups/Employers comprehensive supplemental insurance whether your organization is on a shared plan, self-funded, or if you are under 50 employees, and they are responsible for their own insurance:
- International Group Evacuation-only Plans >>
- Group Term-Life Insurance >>
- International AD&D >>
- Crisis Management / Crisis Response >>
- Long-term Disability >>
- Directors and Officers (D&O) Insurance >>
- Kidnap and Ransom (K&R) for organizations >>
- Foreign General Liability >>
- Specially contracted short-term team insurance >>
Why Good Neighbor Insurance?
Experience and Expertise
- International Group Health Insurance and Comprehensive Insurance Solutions: (Health, Supplemental, Crisis Response…) all in one place.
- Expertise and Experience second-to-none: PROFESSIONALLY – Serving and negotiating on behalf of hundreds of organizations and OVERSEAS. Having worked overseas ourselves, we understand the needs of the field and what you may not need in your policy in order to save money.
- Excellent reputation inside the industry, and with our carriers: Whether in the non-profit sector or missionary agencies, social good organizations or NGOs, with the BBB, or representatives and underwriters at our insurance carriers, we have a stellar reputation for performance, price, transparency, customer service, and helpfulness – Just ask around.
Customization and Savings
- Customization and specialization: We rarely offer “off-the-shelf” products because each group is unique. We tailor our plans and packages to fit you. And we unashamedly focus on helping those who are making a direct impact on our world: Non-profits, charitable organizations, b-Corps, social good groups, missions and faith-based aid organizations. They are the core of our business.
- Multiple carriers and plans: To give you options, competition/comparison, save you time and money, the power to negotiate on your behalf, whether your group is large or small.
- Savings: As medical costs continue to skyrocket, Good Neighbor Insurance continues to inform, educate, and work with our carriers and experts to save organizations money. We want to help them be wise stewards of their funds through: Due diligence, annual reviews, special reports, comparative analyses, new products and more. All this at no additional cost to you. Therefore, you get additional advocacy and support. And trusted, third-party answers and advice that you otherwise would not get by going directly to the insurance carrier.
LISTED BELOW is a little bit more about us and what makes us unique in serving your organization.
Who Is Good Neighbor Insurance?
Good Neighbor is first of all a team. We are experts in handling insurance-related questions and challenges. We have also worked with and for non-profits and charitable groups overseas first-hand. Our passion is real. It has caused us to live the same life, and face the same challenges, as many of your workers overseas. Organizations both large and small have saved tens of thousands of dollars annually using our services. Smaller groups with under 100 overseas seem to have especially benefited from our level of service, attention to their needs, and uniquely tailored plans.
A Respected Company
We are a respected, well-known brokerage. We have strong financials, a conservative growth plan, and reputation for exemplary service since 1997. Good Neighbor Insurance is often referred to compatible clients that share our hope and vision, and commitment to the world.
Our mission is to protect and serve individuals, expatriates and international organizations, using our professional and overseas experience to help clients select the best, most cost-effective insurance solutions. We do this because we understand that insurance is a means to an end. It is a safety net for those overseas working to help, to heal, to change lives and make things better. Yet there are still many organizations out there whose workers are unprotected or under-protected. Others are paying too much, when those dollars could be better spent towards their ultimate purpose.
To help you save on your group health insurance
- How to Choose Good Group Health Insurance
- How to Run and Maintain a Sustainable Group Health Plan
- Advanced Tips and Techniques – How-to save on your group insurance
– Free Accompanying Workbook – Advanced Tips and Techniques Companion Guide!
- Self-Funding Your Group Health Insurance
- Infographic: Group health options in .pdf format
- Whitepaper: “Do we need a broker?” .pdf
- Special Report on “Understanding ‘Trend’ and how it affects your renewal rates”
- Download our group brochure
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!