Why we like it:
Foreign General Liability (FGL) is for protecting your organization and employees against costly legal actions arising from events occurring beyond our borders. Including: Organizations with employees and/or volunteers assigned or serving in foreign countries (temporarily or permanently); Mission Agencies, Churches, Schools and Professional firms or other businesses that perform work overseas; Sponsors of overseas trips, tours, conference or study abroad programs; Any company with overseas operations of any sort.
- Protects from lawsuits brought overseas
- Protects from suits for events that happen overseas with employees or volunteers
- Option for Foreign Voluntary Workmen’s Compensation
- Option for Kidnap and Ransom
Our Foreign General Liability package includes:
Coverage for legal actions from events outside U.S. borders
- Foreign General & Casualty Liability
- Foreign Workers Compensation
- Property Damage
- 24-Hour Travel Assistance
- Foreign Travel Medical/Injury/Death
- Protect Assets
- Foreign Auto
Who needs Foreign General Liability?
- Those who work on any military bases abroad
- Companies with employees who travel internationally
- Companies with employees stationed in foreign countries (temporarily or permanently)
- International event attendees and exhibitors (conferences, trade fairs)
- Professional firms or other businesses that perform work overseas
- Missions organizations and social good/charitable groups
- Sponsors of overseas trips, tours or study abroad programs
- Companies with overseas sales offices or operations (owned or leased)
- Companies doing business via the internet (sale of goods or services outside the United States)
- Educational institutions and cultural exchange organizations
Foreign General Liability is for:
- When your company manufactures and distributes products outside of the U.S. Foreign liability insurance will protect your company in the event an employee faces foreign lawsuit or injury. It will protect assets that may become seized, allow for the continuation of future foreign business, and may allow foreign judgments to be satisfied in the U.S.
- When your company rents offices or runs meetings, product demonstrations or trade shows in foreign companies. Purchasing foreign liability insurance protects for damages or injuries arising from such operations.
- When any of your employees temporarily work in foreign territory and face injury or death, need immediate medical attention, or request emergency evacuation.
- When employees, in a foreign country, need emergency travel services in the case of language barriers or political, medical or legal problems.
When your company employee uses a vehicle outside the U.S.
- When employees travel to certain Middle East, African Nation’s or Central & South American Countries where Kidnap (express Kidnapping), Ransom, and Extortion are more common.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!