Other Travel Insurance options for short-term travel and for specific needs. These travel insurance options are for clients looking to adopt overseas. They are for those seeking “non-medical” insurance protection such as Kidnap and Ransom. These options are for those seeking travel medical insurance that also includes add-on options and benefits such as personal liability coverage or stand-alone evacuation-only programs. For insurance for Third Country Nationals traveling worldwide, Non-U.S. residents and Insurance for Canadians including or excluding the USA. We can help.
Travel Insurance Options – Plans For Specific Needs
Individual and Family travel plans for short trips up to one year (+ renewable)
- Travel insurance for missionaries
- For High-Risk Countries/War and Terrorism/Crisis Mgmt
- For Canadians – Travel insurance for Canadians not needing U.S. coverage
- Traveling while pregnant
- Non-U.S. Residents – Insurance for Third Country Nationals
- For Furlough or Sabbatical back in the USA
- Gap-year travel – Insurance for Gap Year students/volunteers
- International students going overseas and coming to the USA
- Moving back to the USA – Short-term health insurance options
- USA – Travel to the USA and tourism in the United States
- Adoption Overseas – Parents going overseas for international adoption
- Covid-19 Coverage
Non-Medical: Supplemental Non-Travel Insurance Options For Specific Needs
Comprehensive protection for Individuals and Families
When a generic travel insurance plan won’t work?
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!