Are you a looking for affordable international health insurance for Canadian citizens living abroad? “Excluding the USA” is one easy way to save on premiums! Need health insurance in Canada? See all of our options for great international health insurance for Canadian citizens living abroad.
Have other, unique needs? We can recommend a plan to meet your specific needs >>
Our Recommended Plan
Global Medical insurance for Expatriates
Great affordable global medical insurance for expatriates
- Business people and Contract employees living and working abroad
- Those looking for rich benefits at a very affordable price
- Those who may need up to 6 months a year in the USA
- Seniors with dual residencies six months or longer outside the U.S.
Cigna Global Individual Overseas Medical Insurance Plans
A “build it yourself” benefits plan from Cigna
- Excellent overseas travel medical insurance from Cigna Global
- No age limits and guaranteed renewability
- Worldwide network of over 1 million hospitals and physicians
- You can build a unique plan by selecting just what you want
More health options for Canadian expats
Talent Trust Alpha
Exclusively for the global faith-based worker with no U.S. coverage
Azimuth Meridian International Career Medical Plans
A great plan for those on a tight budget
For Canadians looking for the right international health insurance plan
Need health insurance in Canada? When looking for the right international health insurance Canadians should consider the following:
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!