International Group Health Insurance made simple.
Your global organization needs an international group health insurance plan that offers flexibility, excellent customer service, competitive premiums, and access to a large medical network. You need an international group health insurance expert to guide you to the plan that best fits your needs. Good Neighbor Insurance provides international group health insurance plans and comprehensive options for employers, non-profits, and mission agencies, both large and small.
To get started, click to get a free quote today or select an option below to learn more about plans and packages that fit your group’s custom needs.
For International Entrepreneurs & Global Groups
Plans designed for international for-profit companies.
International entrepreneurs have a unique set of needs when it comes to considering insurance options. Good Neighbor Insurance has been working with international entrepreneurs for over 20 years, specializing in designing custom insurance packages including the following options:
- International Health Insurance
- International Disability Insurance
- Foreign General Liability
- International Directors & Officers Insurance
and much more! Good Neighbor Insurance can help protect your team with the perfect plan to fit your needs. Learn more about international insurance plans now!
For Social Good & Non-Profit Groups
Plans designed for NGOs and non-profit organizations.
NGOs and non-profit companies require security and stability with comprehensive protection from their insurance plans. Good Neighbor Insurance has designated these organizations as NGO+, designing custom plans to fit the highest security while remaining cost-effective for teams of all sizes. Plans include features like:
- Political & Emergency Evacuation
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
- Third Country National Coverage
- International Term-Life Insurance
and many other options. Good Neighbor Insurance designs plans specifically to fit the needs and budget of your organization. Learn more about NGO+ plans now!
For Missionaries & Faith-Based Groups
Plans designed for international faith-based organizations.
Faith-based international organizations operate in every corner of the world, often in smaller organizations or those with fewer strictly administrative roles. Good Neighbor Insurance has designed care packages that take the hassle out of finding the best insurance at the right price. Plans include options like:
- Low-Deductible Health Insurance
- Furlough & Sabbatical Coverage
- International AD&D
- Crisis Management
along with many other supplemental options. Good Neighbor Insurance designs plans to fit the budget and needs of your entire group, worldwide. Learn more about faith-based plans now!
Our service and partnership with select insurance carriers is a powerful combination, keeping your people safe.
Good Neighbor Insurance offers the best international group health insurance for non-profits, as well as low-cost insurance options for mission agencies and for large and small organizations and businesses.
Our close relationships with the largest and best international group health insurance carriers allows us to get answers fast, negotiate on your behalf, and partner with you in finding ways to keep your renewal rates low.
Just starting out?
Choosing international employer group insurance can seem overwhelming. We understand the weight of such an important decision.
We’ve broken the process down to four simple steps so you can confidently choose the best plan for your organization. One of our expert agents will walk with you every step of the way.
Why Good Neighbor Insurance?
Experience and Expertise
- International Group Health Insurance Plans and Comprehensive Insurance Solutions: (Health, Supplemental, Crisis Response…) all in one place.
- Expertise and Experience second-to-none: PROFESSIONALLY – Serving and negotiating on behalf of hundreds of organizations. OVERSEAS – Having worked overseas ourselves, we understand the needs of the field and what you may not need in your policy in order to save money.
- Excellent reputation inside the industry, and with our carriers: Whether in the non-profit sector or missionary agencies, social good organizations or NGOs. Whether with the BBB or representatives and underwriters at our insurance carriers. We have a stellar reputation for performance, price, transparency, customer service, and helpfulness. Just ask around.
Customization and Savings
- Customization and specialization: We rarely offer “off-the-shelf” products because each group is unique. We tailor our plans and packages to fit you. And we unashamedly focus on helping those who are making a direct impact on our world: Non-profits, charitable organizations, b-Corps, social good groups, missions and faith-based aid organizations. They are the core of our business.
- Multiple carriers and plans: To give you options, competition/comparison, save you time and money, the power to negotiate on your behalf, whether your group is large or small.
- Savings: As medical costs continue to skyrocket, Good Neighbor Insurance continues to inform, educate, and work with our carriers and experts to save organizations money. We want to help them be wise stewards of their funds through: Due diligence, annual reviews, special reports, comparative analyses, new products and more. All this at no additional cost to you. Therefore, you get additional advocacy and support. Along with trusted, third-party answers and advice that you otherwise would not get by going directly to the insurance carrier.
LISTED BELOW is a little bit more about us and what makes us unique in serving your organization.
Who Is Good Neighbor Insurance?
Good Neighbor is first of all a team. We are experts in handling insurance-related questions and challenges. We have also worked with and for non-profits and charitable groups overseas first-hand. Our passion is real. It has caused us to live the same life, and face the same challenges, as many of your workers overseas. Organizations both large and small have saved tens of thousands of dollars annually using our services. Smaller groups with under 100 overseas have especially benefited from our level of service, attention to their needs, and uniquely tailored plans.
A Respected Company
We are a respected, well-known brokerage. We have strong financials, a conservative growth plan, and reputation for exemplary service since 1997. Good Neighbor Insurance is often referred to compatible clients that share our hope and vision, and commitment to the world.
Our mission is to protect and serve individuals, expatriates and international organizations, using our professional and overseas experience to help clients select the best, most cost-effective insurance solutions. We do this because we understand that insurance is a means to an end. It is a safety net for those overseas working to help, to heal, to change lives and make things better. Yet there are still many organizations out there whose workers are unprotected or under-protected. Others are paying too much, when those dollars could be better spent towards their ultimate purpose.
To help you save on your international group health insurance plans
- How to Choose Good Group Health Insurance
- How to Run and Maintain a Sustainable Group Health Plan
- Advanced Tips and Techniques – How-to save on your group insurance
– Free Accompanying Workbook – Advanced Tips and Techniques Companion Guide!
- Self-Funding Your Group Health Insurance
- Infographic: Group health options in .pdf format
- Whitepaper: “Do we need a broker?” .pdf
- Special Report on “Understanding ‘Trend’ and how it affects your renewal rates”
- Download our group brochure
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It’s our honor to serve you!