We have selected these international insurance carriers and plans based on: The specific needs of our clients, affordability and/or benefit-rich plans (best value), their accessibility to clients, customer service, their “customer satisfaction record” of promptness and payment of claims, and more. There is no “one perfect carrier,” but many of our carriers are about as close as you can get. We have also chosen to limit our carriers. Is does not mean that other plans are not good, but for whatever reasons, they do not meet our (very) high standards.
- About GeoBlue (and HTH Worldwide)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Global (long-term group medical)
- GeoBlue Voyager Choice(short-term)
- GeoBlue Xplorer(long-term)
- GeoBlue Navigator(long-term)
- GeoBlue Trekker Multi-Trip(short-term)
- GeoBlue Voyager Essential(short-term)
- GeoBlue Navigator Student(For U.S. Student going overseas)
- GeoBlue Navigator Student (For International Students)
- HTH Trip Protector (Trip Cancellation)
- About International Medical Group (IMG)
- Global Medical Gold(long-term)
- Global Medical Platinum(long-term)
- Global Medical Silver(long-term)
- Outreach International(short-term)
- Patriot International(short-term)
- iTravel Trip Cancellation plans
- Student Health Advantage(For International Students)
- Patriot Group Exchange(For U.S. Student going overseas)
- Travel AD&D
- Group Medical Evacuation
- Group Disability
- Group Term Life
- Organizational Foreign Liability (including K&R)
- About HCC Medical Insurance Services
- Atlas (short-term)
- Day Tripper (short-term teams)
- HCC Student Secure Health Plans (For U.S. Students going overseas and International Students to USA)
- About Aetna
- Group Health Insurance
- Employer Blanket Travel Plan for U.S.-based employees
HOW DID WE CHOOSE THESE SPECIFIC INTERNATIONAL CARRIERS AND PLANS?
The plans and carriers above have been carefully selected to provide our clients with access to top-rated companies offering excellent customer service on plans that meet a variety of overseas insurance needs such as: War and terrorism, short-term plans that includes sports camps or soccer, trip cancellation coverage beyond the typical 30-day plans, insurance plans for those with pre-existing conditions, affordable plans for missionaries and non-profit organizations serving overseas, the best maternity benefits for young families living overseas, and more.
Why should we sell every plan from every carrier available when clearly some are better than others? We’d rather be a bit more like a “boutique” broker that can be trusted to help you select from among a number of good choices than offer everything and hope you choose well rather than just on price alone.
As our mission statement says, “We serve and protect travelers, expatriates and international organizations using our extensive professional and overseas experience to help clients select the best, most cost-effective insurance.”
“Cost-effective” doesn’t always mean lowest-price, unless that is what you are looking for. It might mean “best price” taking into account your health, needs and any issues based on your location. So we take pride in helping each individual or organization find the best fit: The best rates on the best plan that fits you best. Because when we are discussing your health (and health insurance), “best fit” is like buying shoes. You might find a pair of shoes on sale for 35% off, but if they rub and irritate, you won’t want to use them – And that’s not much of a “value.”
The best international insurance carrier and plan is the one that fits you best at the best rate from an above average insurance carrier that is ready to help you at a moment’s notice, when you need them most. We can tell you which is the most responsive and best at keeping rates low at renewal.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!