Why we like it:
One of our best international medical insurance plans, choose from either Voyager Choice or Voyager Essential. Both are a great choice if you are from the USA and traveling for less than six months. This plan is part of the excellent GeoBlue/BlueCross Blue Shield Global network and covers every nation on earth with thousands of Direct-Pay agreements worldwide.
Includes pre-existing conditions, high-risk travel including risk due to infectious diseases and medical work, community health work, missions, volunteering, as well as terrorism, travel to Israel or other nations on travel advisory lists,… It covers older travelers, covers 100% of most benefits, and much more!
Note: For U.S. residents only.
- One of the best travel medical insurance policies anywhere!
- For U.S. travelers to age 94 anywhere in the world – No restrictions
- Excellent for medical workers, missionaries, charitable work, and volunteers
- Best for older travelers or those with pre-existing conditions
Both Voyager Insurance Options Include
- Medical evacuation coverage up to age 94
Up to 180 days of travel – No renewals allowed on this policy
- Medical health coverage
- Repatriation of remains
- Bedside visit
- Coverage starts once outside the United States
- Use any western style medical facility overseas or use contracted doctors in more than 180 countries
- Online doctor search with more than 4,200 contracted physicians
- Complications of pregnancy covered on both Voyager Essential and Choice
- Recreational sports activities covered on both Voyager Essential and Choice (After deductible is met):
Coverage for claims resulting from downhill (alpine) skiing and scuba diving (certification by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) or the National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI) required or diving under the supervision of a certified instructor.
- Use Mobile Health to search doctors, translate medical terms, phrases and medications using your mobile device.
- Many other medical and travel benefits
- Worldwide Insurance Services (parent company of the GeoBlue brand) has signed a trademark licensing agreement with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Geoblue Voyager Choice
Geoblue Voyager Essential
FAQ AND ANSWER GEOBLUE VOYAGER
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!