At Good Neighbor Insurance, we are fast to respond to international crisis, finding the right policies to immediately cover those going into the most hazardous situations as first responders, emergency relief personnel, humanitarian aid, and health workers. We are experts at helping and have worked with first responders for many years. Some of the past crises are listed below. We are more than happy to also add updates and reports from your organization to help get out the word on critical needs and updates from on-the-ground.
Want to see your work/organization’s project on this list? Let us know and we’ll look into adding you.
- Nepal Earthquake Relief 2015 – How to respond. How to volunteer
- Swine Flu Epidemic Highlights Need For Good International Travel Health Insurance
- Air France Tragedy Highlights Importance of International Travel and Accidental Death Insurance
- Terrorism and Tragedy in Yemen
- Health And Safety Guidelines For Relief Workers in Haiti
- List of NGOs Working in Haiti
- Political Evacuation Needed During the Crisis in Egypt
- Haiti Earthquake Information Page
Can you help us? We realize that this list need to be updated. Now with our new website relaunch it should be easier for us to maintain and offer updates in a timely manner. Please help by submitting your input and stories! Use our comment form and in the SUBJECT line put “For the Crisis Response Page.”