For Non-Governmental and Social Good Organizations
Are you ready to take the first step in protecting your overseas employees? Whether you employ all expatriates or include third-country nationals, you can trust an NGO+ type of plan to protect your entire group.
- International Social Good Organizations
- International Entrepreneurs
- Digital Nomad Groups
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Nomad Small Businesses
- International Tourist Organizations
- Nearly 1.7 million providers and facilities around the world
- Emergency Evacuation
- Direct claim reimbursement
- End-to-end support
NGO+ Plan Highlights
- Choose Your Deductible
- Up to $1M in coverage
- Direct Billing to Medical Providers
- Continuous Overseas Coverage
- Tele-Medicine appointments
- Designed for Premium Stability
Aetna Ascent Highlights
- Deductibles from 0 to $2500
- Emergency assistance services
- Simple plan administration and implementation
- 24/7 access to member services and clinical support
Some benefits include…
NGO+ Plans are designed for groups as small as 2 or as large as 50 employees.
NGO+ plans are long-term, worldwide medical insurance group plans designed for international volunteers and social good workers. NGO+ plans are annually renewable, making them an ideal coverage option for social good organizations with career volunteers who travel or are located internationally for years at a time.
Features of NGO+ Plans
Customized to fit your needs, this plan type includes options like maternity coverage, furlough & sabbatical coverage for the USA, and specific options for third-country nationals working in your organization. With options to select the deductible that fits your budget, this plan type is cost-effective and robust in benefits.