GNI is here to help you find the best long-term international health insurance plan for you and your family. Specifics about each plan are listed below, but we do not require you to read about each health insurance plan below to decide which fits you best.
Not sure which international health insurance plan or expat insurance plan to select? Scroll down to see a quick summary of each plan. If going overseas for a year or less, consider a personal travel plan for the best rate..
Some benefits included on most of our career global health insurance / expat insurance plans:
Our recommended plan
GMMI priced right for charitable travel
Global medical insurance for volunteers, non-profits and social good
- Charitable travel: Non-profits, volunteers, or faith-based workers
- Those looking for rich benefits at a very affordable price
- Those who may need up to 6 months a year in the USA
- Those who require good insurance, but receive their medical care overseas
Our recommended plan
GeoBlue Navigator Insurance For Volunteers, Social Good, NGO & Missionaries
Excellent U.S. expat and volunteer travel insurance
- Discounted insurance for volunteers and expats
- A full-featured plan from a well-known carrier
- Those needing up to 9 months per year back in the USA
- Part of the Blue Cross Blue Shield network
Scroll down to see all international health plans below
More Expatriate/Career Insurance Plans
Global Medical insurance for Expatriates
Great affordable global medical insurance for expatriates
Azimuth Meridian International Career Medical Plans
A great plan for those on a tight budget
Cigna Global Individual Overseas Medical Insurance Plans
A “build it yourself” benefits plan from Cigna
Nomad Health Insurance Plan
The Nomad Health Insurance
Vumi VIP Health Insurance For Seniors
Vumi Senior Expat Health Insurance for age 60-90
GeoBlue Xplorer Overseas Expatriate Insurance with maternity coverage
Excellent expat health insurance with maternity coverage
To Determine The Right Plan For You:
- Call us toll-free at 866-636-9100 or 480-813-9100 and we can recommend a plan to fit your exact needs.
- OR Fill out the “Get a Quote” form on the right to see pricing on a number of plans.
- Then use this information to compare benefits to other plans below if you wish.
- For Maternity >>
- Going on Furlough/Sabbatical >>
- For Canadians >>
- If you need Kidnap & Ransom >>
- Other long-term plans/options (incl. evacuation only) >>
These Long-Term International Health Insurance Plans Are For:
- Long-term workers and professionals overseas
- Self-employed international businessmen and women
- Humanitarian, philanthropy and social justice groups: Amnesty Intl., Human Rights Watch, Freedom House,…
- Non profit charities and their workers such as World Vision, World Relief, Food for the Hungry,…
- Those helping the poor and hungry such as CARE, UNICEF, UNHCR, Feed the Children,…
- Volunteer workers like Doctors without Borders, the Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity,…
- Missions and Christian organizations overseas: Wycliffe, Pioneers, Compassion Intl, Catholic Relief, YWAM,…
- Social Business and Social Entrepreneurs like Grameen Bank, One Laptop Per Child (OLPC), TomsShoes,…
- As well as B Corporations (B Corps) such as Better World Telecom, Enviro-Stewards and Good Capital, LLC
If you have questions about any of the career world insurance plans, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance at 866-636-9100 or contact us by email.
Tips when shopping for or selecting long term international health insurance
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!