Why we like it:
WE RECOMMEND the Trawick Safe International Plan to non-U.S. travelers traveling anywhere except the USA because it is very affordable, and has up to $1,000,000 in primary emergency medical coverage. This global travel insurance plan offers per-day rates (so you only pay for the amount of time you need) and coverage from 5 days to 1 year. You can also easily renew for uninterrupted coverage for up to 24 consecutive months.
This plan is the most cost-effective option we have for Athletic Sports, and has an optional AD&D benefit of $50,000, $100,000, $250,000 $500,000 or $1,000,000 that functions as life insurance in case you died in an accident.
- U.S. citizens traveling internationally
- Excellent global travel insurance for non-U.S. citizens
- Non-U.S. travelers looking for worldwide coverage at a good price
- The most cost-effective option we have for Athletic Sports
- Coverage from 5 days to 1 year + easily renew up to 24 consecutive months
Safe Travels International Highlights
- Insurance for medical accident and sickness, emergency medical and political evacuation and repatriation of remains. Also for trip interruption, baggage, and accidental death & dismemberment
- Non-US citizens and Non-US residents traveling outside their home country, but not to the United States
- Unexpected recurrence of a Pre-Existing Medical Condition
- From $50,000 up to $1,000,000 in primary emergency medical coverage
- Coverage from 5 days to 1 year
- Renewable with uninterrupted coverage for up to 24 consecutive months
- Plan may be purchased before departure or after travel has begun. The effective date will be based on the date requested once payment has been received.
- Athletic sports coverage available
TRAWICK SAFE GLOBAL TRAVEL INSURANCE:
- 100% up to $2,000,000 medical evacuation / medical transportation cover (no deductible)
- Deductible only on the medical insurance costs and you can choose out-of-pocket costs from $0 to $5,000 (to receive a lower premium)
- No coinsurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage included: $10,000 to $25,000USD dependent on age
– Optional AD&D upgrade from $50,000 up to $1 million U.S.
- Basic Trip Interruption of $7,500
Lost Baggage of $1000
- Optional add-ons:
– Athletic sports coverage
– Enhanced Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- May be extended up to a total of 24 months if initial purchase is for 3 months.
- Coverage ends on expiration date or on return home (no continuation of benefits.)
- Considered primary coverage outside your home country
- For full benefits, please see brochure or schedule of benefits/sample certificate
Who is the Trawick Safe Travels Plan Designed For?
More on the benefits of this global travel insurance plan
Things you should know about the International Health Insurance and the Safe Travels Plan
Covers Sudden Unexpected Reoccurence of a Pre-Existing Condition
Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-Existing Condition Benefit
This global travel insurance plan shall pay up to $20,000 for those up to age 65, and $10,000 for those age 65 and over. That is subject to the chosen deductible and co-insurance for covered expenses resulting from a sudden, unexpected recurrence of a pre-existing condition while traveling outside the covered person’s home country.
This benefit does not include coverage for known, scheduled, required, or expected medical care, drugs or treatments existent or necessary prior to the effective date of coverage.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!