Why we like it:
The Petersen AD&D trip insurance plan is a good accidental death as well as “disability-only” policy. Good for U.S. citizens living outside USA and needing specific disability coverage. We like that it will replace up to ten times your annual income, and that underwriting only takes one to four days without medical exams. It includes high-risk areas, hazardous activities, and will also cover the insured if dies or severely injured due to war and terrorist acts.
- For U.S. citizens living outside the USA
- A good international Death & Dismemberment only insurance policy (AD&D)
- Up to 10X your annual income
- No medical examination required
- Benefits are payable in addition to any other plan.
- Benefits are payable for loss caused by exposure to the weather or in a conveyance that results in disappearance or sinking and the body is not found within 365 days of the accident.
- The benefits will be paid on the basis of presumption of death.
- Benefits paid in a single lump sum.
- Covers accidental bodily injury sustained while the Certificate is in force and which results in loss within 365 days of the date of the accident.
- War, or acts of war and/or terrorism, may be covered under this plan by applying for such and paying any additional additional premium.
Who this plan is good for
For those residing:
- Outside the U.S.
- Inside the U.S. and moving abroad within 30 days.
- For personal or group coverage
For U.S. government employees and contractors, we:
- Can insure Department of Defense employees and contractors.
- Can insure any U.S. government employee and contractor
- Cannot insure active military personnel (we apologize for this and thank you so very much for serving!)
Steps To Request A Quote
- Click on the “To Apply” button to download a paper application
- Email or fax the completed form to Good Neighbor Insurance (our information is found on the .pdf paper application above)
- Good Neighbor Insurance will work with our underwriters to provide the best coverage (may take up to a week)
- Good Neighbor Insurance will email you the options/quotes
- Once you decide on an option with the best value, you will be requested to send in payment and the signed application.
- NO medical examinations required.
- Application can be sent by fax or email
- Underwriting time is one to four working days
- Benefits may not exceed ten times the annual income unless otherwise justified
More about this plan
Accidental Death . . . . . . . . . 100% of the Benefit
Or loss of use of two or more members . . . . . . . . 100% of the Benefit
Sight of both eyes . . . . . . . . . 100% of the Benefit
Or loss of use of one member . . . . . . . . . 50% of the Benefit
Hearing of both ears . . . . . . . . . 50% of the Benefit
Speech . . . . . . . . . 50% of the Benefit
Sight of one eye . . . . . . . . . 50% of the Benefit
Accident Permanent Total Disability . . . . . . . . . 100% of the Benefit
Petersen Supplemental AD&D Insurance – Benefit Options
will provide benefits if a competent medical authority determines you to be permanently totally disabled as to being able to perform the substantial and material duties of your occupation.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!