We offer four international term life insurance plan options below
- Note: Our carriers no longer offer a “stand-alone” international Term Life insurance plan (with no medical benefits).
- International “stand-alone” Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) for up to one year.
- We offer options for those needing good international health insurance that includes optional international term life insurance (when applying for a NEW policy) or AD&D benefits. (Including a plan for high-risk nations or accidental death during extreme sports.)
What is the difference between Term Life and AD&D? Death by illness is not covered on AD&D (accidental death) policies, only on term-life policies. See our plans below.
“Stand-Alone” AD&D that incl. War And Terrorism Option
Petersen Int’l. AD&D incl. War And Terrorism
An international AD&D plan for individuals living overseas
- For U.S. citizens living outside the USA
- A good international Death & Dismemberment only insurance policy (AD&D)
- Up to 10X your annual income
- No medical examination required
Scroll down to see all travel plans below
Term-Life Coverage as part of a Long-Term Career Medical Insurance Plan
The GMMI Career Missionary Medical Insurance Plan
Affordable missionary insurance with excellent benefits!
AD&D benefits as part of a Short Term Travel Insurance Plan
Diplomat International Travel Medical Insurance
Strong medical benefits for U.S. and Non-U.S. travelers up to 364 days
Stand Alone AD&D for “High-Risk” Nations or Extreme Sports – Accidental Death up to $1 million
Global Underwriters Travel Accident Protection Plan
Our most cost-effective emergency evac plan also has AD&D benefits
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!