Wondering which short-term health insurance to select? Please scroll down for a summary of each plan.
Are you a U.S. citizen or resident? Without employment or looking for work and need immediate health insurance for your family? Is COBRA running out or too expensive? If you need good U.S. health or short term medical insurance in America – We can help!
These are not ACA compliant plans.
Medical Insurance Until You Get On A U.S. PPACA-Compliant Health plan:
IHC Secure Short-Term Health Insurance up to $2M
Affordable U.S. short-term health insurance for residents of most states
- U.S. citizens needing a short-term health insurance policy
- Good for missionaries and those returning home for sabbatical or furlough
- Very affordable, with unlimited re-applies
- Available in most states
Pivot Short Term Health Insurance for the U.S.
An affordable short-term U.S. health plan
- Can be covered for up to four, consecutive 90 day periods
- For coverage within the USA, for those without current coverage
- Up to age 64 and 11 months, and up to $1,000,000 in benefits
- pre-existing conditions are carried over & premiums don’t increase
Bridge Medical Plan For Those Over 65:
Petersen Health (Bridge) Plan
A short-term health plan for seniors in the U.S.A.
- For residents of 32 states and immigrants to the USA aged 60-95
- A “bridge” plan for those needing short term USA health insurance
- After 3 months you can reapply for additional 3 month terms, up to age 95
- Choose your own hospitals and doctors
More about short term health insurance in the U.S.
We specialize on helping protect U.S. citizens and foreign nationals both in America and abroad to get the best, affordable medical insurance. These policies on this page are usually for short, transitional periods of up to one year.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!