Wondering which short term medical insurance to select? Please scroll down for a summary of each plan.
Are you a U.S. citizen or resident? Without employment or looking for work and need immediate health insurance for your family? Is COBRA running out or too expensive? If you need good U.S. health or short term medical insurance in America – We can help!
These are not ACA compliant plans.
Medical Insurance Until You Get On A U.S. PPACA-Compliant Health plan:
IHC Secure Short-Term Health Insurance up to $2M
Affordable U.S. short-term health insurance for residents of most states
- U.S. citizens needing a short term health insurance policy
- Good for missionaries and those returning home for sabbatical or furlough
- Very affordable, with unlimited re-applies
- Available in most states
Pivot Short Term Health Insurance for the U.S.
An affordable short term health insurance USA plan
- Can be covered for up to four, consecutive 90 day periods
- For coverage within the USA, for those without current coverage
- Up to age 64 and 11 months, and up to $1,000,000 in benefits
- pre-existing conditions are carried over & premiums don’t increase
Bridge Medical Plan For Those Over 65:
Petersen Health (Bridge) Plan
A short-term health plan for seniors in the U.S.A.
- For residents of 32 states and immigrants to the USA aged 60-95
- A “bridge” plan for those needing short term USA health insurance
- After 3 months you can reapply for additional 3 month terms, up to age 95
- Choose your own hospitals and doctors
More about short term health insurance in the U.S.
Short-term plans are only short-term solutions
Since these plans are not renewable beyond one year (and some are not renewable at all), they are not a replacement for other forms of long-term domestic health insurance. They are primarily for protecting your family and finances until you can secure a long-term health plan, or until you return overseas.
Note that your long-term international health insurance may already give you up to a few months health insurance when you return home. Often called “home country coverage” or by another name, you may already have it on your international health insurance policy. Or it may have been optional coverage that you may or may not have selected. If you have any questions, call us and we’ll help you determine if you have it or what health insurance best fits your needs and budget. Or email us at email@example.com for personalized help and attention.
As a broker, we are paid by the insurance companies directly so it doesn’t cost you anything. However, you get the direct benefit of having multiple policies and plans to compare instantly all in one place! No need to fill out multiple quote forms and applications. Do it once and we’ll do the rest. We’ll get you quotes quickly, in your email in-box usually before or by the next business day.
We specialize on helping protect U.S. citizens and foreign nationals both in America and abroad to get the best, affordable medical insurance. These policies on this page are usually for short, transitional periods of up to one year.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!