Seven Corners Contracted Team Plan
- Online enrollment with immediate confirmation
- Printable ID cards
- $100,000 in medical coverage with $250 deductible
- Medical Evacuation, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and many more benefits included
- Coverage available from one to 180 days
- Daily rate $1.90, or $2.18 including Hazardous Sports
- How many units/primary insureds would you like to enroll? Enter the number of people you want to enroll for insurance coverage. If this is only for you, enter 1.
When would you like the coverage to take effect? Enter the date you would like the coverage to begin. This should be the date you will be leaving the USA.
When would you like the coverage to expire? Enter the date you would like the coverage to end. This should be the date you will be returning to the USA.
Click on Submit.
- When you get to the next page, go to box labeled Default Coverage. Click on Change All.
When the window opens, click on the Age drop down and select age range of travelers. (Selecting Age range is not required). Click on the Hazardous Sports Coverage (Flag) drop down and select Declined or Selected. Click on Submit.
- In the Applicant Information box(es), fill in Names and Date of Birth. If necessary, click the green Edit Unit button to change Date Range for Applicant.
- In the Organization/Team Information box, enter the Org/Team Name, Primary Contact Name, Primary /Org Phone, and Primary /Org Email
Complete other fields as applicable. Click on Continue button on the bottom right. Verify information on the next page. Click Continue.
- On the final page, complete payment information. Click on Purchase Quote.
Email confirmation of coverage will be sent to Highland Park.
If you have any questions about this insurance, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance at email@example.com or call toll-free 1-866-636-9100.