1. Which plan is best for me?
A. The Outreach Group Travel policy may be the least expensive option for you.
- Wycliffe requires that you select a minimum of $250 deductible $100,000 medical maximum option.
- You may select lower deductible or higher medical maximum.
- You may purchase this plan for up to 1 year provided your stateside insurance remains in effect.
- You can use this for travel outside the U.S.
B. Voyager Choice.
- Covers all team members’ pre-existing health conditions
- Available for those up to age 84
- Policy holder must have primary insurance in the U.S. (Medicare qualifies, but Tricare, VA benefits, Medicaid and Share plan do not)
C. The Trawick Safe Travels insurance may work better for you.
- It is best for those who are over age 80 who do not have qualifying U.S. coverage.
- No age limit
- It provides up to $50,000 of coverage for those over the age of 80.
- Includes 2 million in medical evacuation coverage
2. How soon should I sign up?
- You may sign up online once you know your travel dates. You can sign up anywhere between six months before the trip to the day before you leave. We recommend you sign up at least a week before you leave
- If you forget to do this before you leave, it is not too late. You may sign up while you are abroad for the Outreach Group Travel plan.
3. What happens if my plans change?
- If your trip is cancelled, you may qualify for full refund as long as it is before the policy begins. This must be in writing and can be done by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your travel dates change, let us know at email@example.com and we can get the dates adjusted for you.
- If cancelling the Trawick plan, there is a $50 cancellation fee.