Outreach International travel health insurance plan
- Wycliffe Associates require a minimum of $100,000 for medical coverage.
- Teams or Individuals can sign up
- Great Rates from $0.93 to $1.86
- Available for ages 0 to 79
- Medical coverage between $50,000 and $250,000 (up to $100,000 for ages 70 to 79)
- Deductible options of $0, $100, or $250
- $500,000 Medical evacuation included
- Printable ID Cards
- Extreme Sports Rider coverage option
- Optional Trip Cancellation coverage ($4.35 per $100 of travel cost)
GeoBlue Voyager Choice/HTH Excursion
- Great daily rates for international travelers up to age 84 who have a health plan in the U.S.
- Has coverage for pre-existing health conditions
- When signing up, you may select, $50,000, $100,000, 500,000 or $1,000,000 in coverage.
- Medical evacuation is up to $500,000
- Includes medical insurance, medical evacuation, return of mortal remains, political evacuation, emergency reunion, and many other benefits
Who is the Trawick Safe Travels Plan Designed For?
The Trawick Safe Travels health insurance overseas is best for:
- Essential health coverage with no age limit
- Those needing coverage for sports
- Can customize and add additional coverage(s) including enhanced AD&D.
- Maximum coverage $50,000 for seniors for a great rate compared to $10,000-15,000 on other plans
- Is primary insurance outside the U.S.