Antioch Ministries International requires that you must have U.S. domestic insurance to go along with these supplemental travel plans
GeoBlue Voyager Choice/Essential
- Those on Share Plans or Medicaid are only eligible for Voyager Essential
- Coverage for maintenance medical care and maintenance Rx for pre-existing conditions must be covered by your U.S. insurance.
- Voyager Choice is the better plan for someone with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Coverage up to 180 days starts for U.S. residents beginning from their date of departure from the U.S.
- Injuries due to war or terrorism are covered to policy limit for all countries on both plans.
- Includes medical insurance, medical evacuation, return of mortal remains, and bedside visit.
- May be renewed one time for up to an additional 180 days.
Outreach International Travel Health Plan
- Those on Share plans are eligible for this plan
- Limited cover for a sudden and unexpected recurrence of pre-existing condition.
- War and Terrorism coverage up to $50,000 for countries which are not a Level 3 or 4 on State Department travel warning list.
- Includes medical insurance, medical evacuation, return of mortal remains, political evacuation, emergency reunion, and other benefits.
- Short-term home country coverage can be added for the end of trip–must be requested at initial policy purchase.
- May sign up for 12 months of coverage, can be extended into second year, if necessary.
- U.S. citizenship or residency is not required.
- Optional Evacuation Plus Rider covers evacuation up to $25,000 for non-life threatening serious illnesses.