1. Which plan is best for me?
A. The Outreach Group Travel policy may be the least expensive option for you.
- You may select lower deductible or higher medical maximum.
- You may purchase this plan for up to 1 year
- You can use this for travel outside the U.S.
B. Voyager Choice.
- Covers pre-existing health conditions
- Available for those up to age 84
- Policy holder must have primary insurance in the U.S. (Medicare qualifies, but Tricare, VA benefits, Medicaid and Share plan do not)
C. Voyager Essential.
- Available to those without U.S. insurance
- No exclusions for pandemics or terrorism
2. How soon should I sign up?
- You may sign up online once you know your travel dates. You can sign up anywhere between six months before the trip to the day before you leave. We recommend you sign up at least a week before you leave
- If you forget to do this before you leave, it is not too late. You may sign up while you are abroad for the Outreach Group Travel plan.
3. What happens if my plans change?
- If your trip is cancelled, you may qualify for full refund as you notify us before the policy begins. This must be in writing and can be done by e-mail to [email protected]
- If your travel dates change, let us know at [email protected] and we can get the dates adjusted for you.