Los Amigos Del Arte Popular is contracted for short-term coverage with Seven Corners through Good Neighbor Insurance
It is easy to apply online
On the Los Amigos Del Arte Popular introduction page, under option #1, click on “buy online” and follow the “step by step” instructions below.
1. How many units/primary insureds would you like to enroll? Enter the number of people you want to enroll for insurance coverage; if this is only for you enter 1
2. When would you like the coverage to take effect? Enter the date you would like the coverage to begin (this should be the date you will be leaving the USA).
3. When would you like the coverage to expire? Enter the date you would like the coverage to end (this should be the date you will be returning to the USA).
Click on submit
4. When you get to the next page (second page), go to the box listed “Default Coverage”, you must click on “change all”. When the window opens, make sure there is a dot on the left side next to the medical maximum and then submit. Your screen will then say, “all units will be reset with this coverage.”
Click on “OK” and complete the application as requested.
5. After you enter the individual team member’s names, there is an option that says “Organization/Team Information.” You may enter any information you like here; you can use your own personal information if you want. This is where you can enter the team name or identifying address/phone number and the team’s destination. You may put whatever you want in that area in order to help you categorize your teams. Example: Worldwide Mission=Uganda Team. (It will help you, SCI, and GNI when you need to make changes in the future.)
6. If you need to cancel or make a name correction to a team, you will still have to contact us via fax or email.
7. If you need to add another person to the team after you have applied for the original team, just input them into the online application site, using the same team name with “Add-on” after it.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance enrolling online.
Good Neighbor Insurance, Inc
690 E. Warner Rd. Ste. 117
Gilbert, AZ. 85296
Email: [email protected]