1. Which plan is best for me?
A. The Outreach Travel policy may be the least expensive option for you.
- You may select lower deductible or higher medical maximum.
- You may purchase this plan for up to 1 year.
- You can use this for travel outside your country of citizenship
B. If you have pre-existing conditions, the GeoBlue plan may work better for you.
- If you are on a U.S. plan you can get coverage for your pre-existing conditions overseas on this plan.
- It has coverage for travelers up to age 84, with up to $1,000,000 in medical coverage.
- You may purchase this plan up to six months.
2. How soon should I sign up?
A. You may sign up online once you know your travel dates. You can sign up anywhere between six months before the trip to the day before you leave.
3. What happens if my plans change?
A. If your trips is cancelled, you may qualify for full refund as long as it is before the policy begins. This must be in writing and can be done by e-mail to email@example.com
B. If your travel dates change, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get the dates adjusted for you.