- How many units/primary insureds would you like to enroll? Enter the number of people you want to enroll for insurance coverage. If this is only for you, enter 1.
When would you like the coverage to take effect? Enter the date you would like the coverage to begin; this should be the date you will be leaving the USA.
When would you like the coverage to expire? Enter the date you would like the coverage to end; this should be the date you will be returning to the USA.
Click on Submit.
- When you get to the next page (second page), go to box listed Default Coverage. Click on Change All.
When the window opens, click on the Age drop down and select age range of travelers. Click on the Deductible per Coverage Period drop down and select $0. Click on the Medical Maximum drop down and select $300,000. Click on Inbound/Outbound drop down and select Travel Outside the US. Selecting Age range is not necessary. Click on Submit.
- In the Applicant Information box(es), fill in Names and Date of Birth.
- In the Organization/Team Information box, enter the Org/Team Name (EFCC) , Primary Contact Name, Primary /Org Phone and Primary /Org Email (email@example.com)
Complete other fields as applicable. Click on Continue button on the bottom right. Verify information on the next page. Click Continue.
- On the final page, complete payment information. Click on Purchase Quote.
If you have any questions about this insurance, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-866-636-9100.