1. Which plan is best for me?
A. The Outreach Group Travel policy may be the least expensive option for you for travel outside the U.S.
- PIEI requires that you select a minimum of $500 deductible $100,000 medical maximum option.
- You may select lower deductible or higher medical maximum.
- You can use this for travel outside the U.S. only.
B. The Seven Corners insurance may work better for you in the following situations.
- For non-U.S. citizens traveling to the U.S. over the age of 50.
- It is best for those who are over age 79. There is no age limit on the Seven Corners plan.
C. The Outreach International/America plan may be best if:
- You want a higher medical limit than that provided by the Seven Corners plan or Outreach Group Travel plan.
- Outreach America provides higher medical limits for those coming to the U.S. at lower premium for travelers under the age of 50.
2. How soon should I sign up?
A. You may sign up online once you know your travel dates. You can sign up anywhere between six months before the trip to the day before you leave.
3. What happens if my plans change?
A. If your trip is cancelled or you can’t go, you may qualify for full refund of medical policy premium, as long as it is before the policy begins. This must be in writing and can be done by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. If your travel dates change, let us know at email@example.com and we can get the dates adjusted for you.