Seven Corners Short-Term Team Insurance
Recommended for short-term mission trips, up to 1 month.
- Medical Maximums: $60,000, $125,000, $300,000 (age 70-79 limited to $50,000)
- Deductible Options: $0, $100, $250.
- Medical Evacuation $500,000.
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions.
- Natural Disaster Evacuation /Repatriation
- Coverage available from 1 to 364 days
- How many units/primary insureds would you like to enroll? Enter the number of people you want to enroll for insurance coverage. If this is only for you, enter 1.
When would you like the coverage to take effect? Enter the date you would like the coverage to begin; this should be the date you will be leaving the USA.
When would you like the coverage to expire? Enter the date you would like the coverage to end; this should be the date you will be returning to the USA.
Click on Submit.
- When you get to the next page (second page), go to box listed Default Coverage. Click on Change All.
When the window opens, click on the Age drop down and select age range of travelers. Click on the Deductible per Coverage Period drop down and select preference. Click on the Medical Maximum drop down and select preference. Click on Inbound/Outbound drop down and select Travel Outside the US. Selecting Age range is not necessary. Click on Submit.
- In the Applicant Information box(es), fill in Names and Date of Birth.
- In the Organization/Team Information box, enter the Org/Team Name (e.g. Crossworld USA), Primary Contact Name, Primary /Org Phone and Primary /Org Email.
Complete other fields as applicable. Click on Continue button on the bottom right. Verify information on the next page. Click Continue.
- On the final page, complete payment information. Click on Purchase Quote.
IMG Outreach International
Recommended for mission trips from 1 – 12 months, internships.
- For U.S. and non-U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. up to age 79.
- Purchase as an individual, or family.
- Options up to $2,000,000 in medical coverage.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation up to $500,000
- Return of mortal remains, political evacuation, emergency reunion, terrorism coverage, and many other benefits
- May add coverage for Adventure Sports
- If overseas 10 months or more, may add up to 60 days End of Trip home coverage in the USA
- May renew plan up to 24 months.
- You may apply individually, or as a family.
- Click on the BUY ONLINE button, under the plan description.
- On the next page, enter the requested information, then click on SEE PRICES.
- If available, you may add the optional Adventure Sports Rider, and/or Evacuation Plus Rider for an increased premium. (Click on the ? to see details of each rider)
- Click on the Premium amount that corresponds with your coverage preference. The Deductible and Medical Maximum are per person. The Premium is the total cost.
- Enter the requested information, and click on CONTINUE.
- Again, Click on Continue.
- Verify information is correct, then click on CONTINUE to complete the purchase.
GeoBlue Voyager Choice
Recommended for age 65 and older, or those concerned with pre-existing conditions on short-term mission trips.
- For U.S. residents up to age 84.
- Requires U.S. health insurance (Medicare qualifies, but Tricare, VA benefits, Medicaid and Share plan do not)
- Does not exclude Pre-Existing Conditions.
- Medical Maximums up to $1,000,000.
- Deductible options of $0 to $500.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation up to $500,000 and Repatriation of Remains included.
- Includes Post Departure Trip Interruption.
- May be called HTH Excursion in some states.
- You may apply individually, or together if related.
- Click on BUY ONLINE button, under the plan description.
- On the next page, select YES for primary health insurance.
- Enter your Zip Code, Travel (Coverage) Dates, and Subscriber Age(s), then click the QUOTE NOW button.
- You will see a number of coverage and deductible options. Use the sliding scale to select your preference. The Premium total will change accordingly.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button. The application takes about 5-10 minutes to complete.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation of coverage and can download an ID card and documents from the links included.