Frequently Asked Questions for ABC Company
Questions from the Clients
Q. What travel plans will work best when I am go trekking but I do NOT use specialized climbing equipment?
A. These two plans work best for you.
Q. What travel plans will cover me when I go trekking and climbing and WILL use climbing equipment?
A. These two plans will work best for you:
- Diplomat International for elevations exceeding 14,000 feet.
- Trawick Safe Travels for elevations up to 11,000 feet.
Q. What is the very best Trip Cancellation plan I can purchase?
A1. For U.S residents: The best Trip Cancellation plan for travel outside of the U.S. would be the HTH Trip Protector. You may add the “Cancellation for any reason” to your Trip Cancellation with the Trip Protector Preferred plan.
A2. For outside the U.S./Canadian resident: The best option is the BUPA Travel plan (will not cover trekking when using specialized climbing equipment). It does have up to US2,000 Trip Cancellation but limited in cancellation reasons. Please go to the BUPA Travel plan for more details.
Q. If I need to be medically evacuated and I am not at a medical facility to have this done which medical evacuation plan will work best for me?
A. We have a plan called the MedJet Assist.
- MedJet Assist plan has no medical/hospital coverage benefits.
- All of our travel insurance plans include medical evacuation.
- The MedJet Assist goes a step further and medically transports the policyholder from outside a medical facility to the hospital of choice in your home country.
Q. If I need to be medically evacuated from one hospital to the nearest and best hospital to take care of my medical condition which travel plan should I use?
A. ALL of our travel plans have medical evacuation cover.
Q: How does Trip Cancellation Work?
A1: Trip Cancellation has various rules and processes to follow.
A2: We also suggest calling us at 866-636-9100 and chat with one of our specialist to go over your specific Trip Cancellation questions.