Blue Cross® Blue Shield® of Arizona
View and download RFP (request for Proposal)
View and download Enrollment form
Good Neighbor Insurance provides Blue Cross Blue Shield group insurance for those who have 2 to 49 employees.
Why BlueCross BlueShield?
Customer satisfaction continued to remain high, with 9 out of 10 of its members surveyed reporting that they are satisfied with BCBSAZ.
BlueCross BlueShield is a federation of 37 separate health insurance organizations and companies in the United States.
Combined, they provide health insurance to over 100 million Americans. Blue Cross dates back to 1929, while the history of Blue Shield dates to 1939. The two organizations merged in 1982, forming the current association.
- Quality coverage for employers with 1-50 employees, and 51-99 employees.
- Wide range of options, choose from a dozen different plans to meet your needs.
- Online tools make managing your plan simple.
- Most plans cover pediatric in-network dental check-ups at no out-of-pocket cost to employee.
- Statewide PPO includes over 90% of the doctors and hospitals in Arizona, including doctors in every county.
BCBSAZ is the health insurance company of choice in Arizona, entrusted by 1.1 million individuals from Phoenix and Tucson to Flagstaff, Prescott, Yuma and virtually every community in between.
With headquarters in Phoenix and offices in Tempe, Tucson, and Flagstaff, BCBSAZ employs more than 1,500 people, all of whom live and work in Arizona.
To see if your doctor is contracted, search for Medical Professionals and Facilities by going to https://azblue.prismisp.com/