Why we like it:
WE RECOMMEND the Patriot Platinum Furlough or Sabbatical Travel Insurance for missionaries or volunteers returning to the U.S. on furlough or those on leave from an overseas assignment and returning home for up to one year and needing U.S. health coverage in the USA. We like that it is comprehensive coverage with high levels of coverage and a large network of providers because medical care is very expensive in the USA.
It also works for those between the ages of 70 and 79.
Note: Must be a U.S. citizen to apply
- Excellent insurance for trips home for furlough or sabbatical
- Up to a year of coverage in the U.S.
- Must be U.S. citizen or resident
- Offers a large network of providers and high level of coverage
An excellent travel plan that can be used for returning home to the USA on sabbatical or furlough for up to one year.
- First – class travel medical insurance and travel protection for the international travelers
– USD1 million
– USD 5 million
– USD 8 million
for travel, medical benefits, medical evacuation, and many other travel coverage benefits
- Coverage Periods of 5 days up to 12 months available
- Re-apply for coverage whenever needed
- Includes Travel Medical insurance, medical evacuation, return of mortal remains, terrorism coverage, optional end of trip home country coverage, trip interruption, and many other travel insurance coverage and travel benefits. (see brochure for a complete listing)
- Small pet common air carrier accidental death up to $500
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment of $50,000 principle sum
Need Help? Have questions? Give us a call at +1 (480) 813-9100 if you’d like help! Or use Skype.
Global Concierge & Assistance Services
Maximum Limits per option): $1,000,000 / $5,000,000 / $8,000,000
Individual Deductible (your choice of) $0 / $100 / $250, $500 / $1,000 / $2,500 / $5,000 / $10,000 / $25,000
Family Deductible = 3X the individual deductible
Coinsurance – Treatment Received Outside of the U.S. & Canada – No coinsurance
Coinsurance – Treatment Received Within the U.S. & Canada
– In the PPO Network – No coinsurance
– Out of the PPO Network – The plan pays 90% of eligible medical expenses up to $5,000, then 100% up to the maximum limits
Benefit Period: Up to 12 months
Medical and travel benefits
The following conditions apply to all persons applying for and/or enrolling in a Patriot Platinum individual or group plan.
Patriot Platinum is travel medical insurance for U.S. citizens traveling outside of the United States with coverage for brief returns to the U.S., and for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside of their home country.
For those under 65 years of age and visiting the U.S., your initial period of coverage must begin within six months of arrival in the U.S. For those 65 years of age and older, it must begin within 30 days of arrival. These requirements will be waived with proof of previous valid international travel insurance. Prior U.S. domestic health care coverage does not meet this eligibility requirement. Please provide the name of your international insurance carrier on the application form. If you are not in the U.S. at the time of application, please indicate your expected date of arrival on your application form.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!