Why we like it:
WE RECOMMEND Trawick Safe Travels International travel insurance for over 65 for Non-U.S. travelers up to age 90 and others looking for higher than average maximum medical benefits ($50,000 to $100,000 for ages 70-79) and very strong medical evacuation coverage. You can get coverage from 5 days to 1 year. It is also renewable with uninterrupted coverage for up to 24 consecutive months.
It is for non-U.S. seniors traveling to America as well as America plus other destinations.
NOTE: This plan is not available to green card holders in the USA or for U.S. Citizens. This plan is not available to anyone aged 90 or above.
- Travel insurance for over 65 for non-U.S. at a great price!
- Max benefit of $50,000 to $100,000 for ages 70-79
- Coverage from 5 days up to 1 year and renewable up to 2 years
- Can purchase after your trip has begun
Trawick Primary Accident and Sickness Travel Insurance for Over 65 (up to age 90) as well as younger travelers traveling outside their Home Country, to the USA or worldwide, incl. the USA
Coverage from 5 days up to 1 year and renewable up to 2 years
Safe Travels USA BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
Best Travel Insurance for:
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling to the USA or worldwide for up to two years with a 12-month purchase and then renew for another 12 months.
- Non-U.S. Seniors wanting a good travel insurance policy
Medical Maximum per Policy Period: (Depending on age)
$50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, $1,000,000
Coverage of $50,000 available to ages 65-89
Emergency Medical Evacuation:
100% up to $2,000,000 and not subject to deductible
Natural Disaster and Political Evacuation:
$25,000 not subject to deductible
Deductible Options per Policy Period: (Depending on age)
$0, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000
Co-insurance per Policy Period:
80% of the first $5,000 of Covered Expenses then 100%
$25,000 of AD&D coverage is included for seniors ages 70-79
Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-Existing Condition:
The first $10,000 of covered expenses for those age 65 and over
Emergency Reunion Benefit
Up to $15,000 maximum. Covers the cost of a one economy airfare ticket and other local travel related expenses. Or the reasonable expenses incurred for lodging and meals of your Immediate Family Member for a period of up to 10 days to accompany you to your Home Country or Hospital where you are confined. If: 1. the Emergency Medical Evacuation Benefit is payable under the Policy; and 2. you are alone outside of your Home Country; and 3. the place of confinement is more than 100 miles from your Home Country; and 4. expenses were authorized in advance by the Company.
See brochure for complete list of travel and medical benefits.
This is a travel medical plan for Non-U.S. traveling to the USA:
- Medical coverage up to $1,000,000 for age 64 and below.
Coverage up to $50,000 available to ages 65-89
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) of $25,000
- Includes Political/Natural Disaster Evacuation Benefit Up to $25,000
Exposure and Disappearance Benefit
Felonious Assault and Violent Crime Benefit
Many other travel insurance benefits (see brochure)
- Optional sports coverage for some team sports
Optional benefits may be added:
- Home country coverage
- Athletic sports coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment can be upgraded to $500,000 (Based on age – see below)
Eligibility to age 90
- Maximum benefits of $50,000 to $100,000 for ages 70-79
- Strong medical evacuation coverage
Safe Travels USA plan provides coverage to non-US citizens who reside outside the USA and are traveling outside of their Home Country. This includes travel to the United States and Worldwide. This plan is not available to green card holders in the USA. And this plan is not available to anyone age 90 or above.
Optional Accidental Death or Dismemberment rider
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Upgrade
Option 1: Increase to $50,000 maximum AD&D benefit – Available to all ages
– Additional $0.25 per person per day
Option 2: Increase to $100,000 maximum AD&D benefit – Available to ages 18 to 79
– Additional $0.50 per person per day
Option 3: Increase to $250,000 maximum AD&D benefit – Available to ages 18 to 69
– Additional $1.75 per person per day
Option 4: Increase to $500,000 maximum AD&D benefit – Available to ages 18 to 69
– Additional $4 per person per day
Option 5: Increase to $1,000,000 maximum AD&D benefit – Available to ages 18 to 69
– Additional $8 per person per day
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!