Work with us!
GNI is currently hiring an Employer Group Support Specialist
As a support specialist, you will help grow Good Neighbor Insurance, by engaging and building strong relationships with current and new international clients.
This position does NOT require any experience, licensing, or higher education. We are looking for a heart-centered service team member, one that has a servant’s heart, to join our GNI team in a full-time in-office role.
This role is primarily focused on serving international employer groups with their international health insurance plans. This work is administrative. The majority of groups served by Good Neighbor Insurance are evangelical missionary groups, and an understanding of Christian ministry as well as social good organizations may be helpful with this position.
Benefits include 100% paid medical and dental insurance, generous PTO, and quarterly bonuses on top of a competitive salary.
Good Neighbor Insurance (GNI) is a small business founded in 1997 here in Gilbert, Arizona. GNI primarily focuses on serving international Evangelical Christian missionaries, churches, expatriates, global travelers, nomads, global entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations, and social good groups. Doing good work is part of our calling and our culture, with many of our international insurance agents previously serving overseas or in the Christian church (including our Founder serving with WEC International for over 30 years!)
To apply please email your resume and a cover letter or introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about the duties and requirements of this position below!
Support Specialist Requirements & Responsibilities
Employer Group Support Specialist Requirements & Responsibilities
- Provide service and administrative support to international employer group insurance clients
- Assist the renewals administratively with your GNI group department team and answer administrative phone calls and emails through client retention management software (CRM).
- Manage and service requests by promptly answering phone calls and emails through client retention management software (CRM)
- Educate clients by providing them with answers to their request such as add / termed employees, billing challenges, and at times group employees request extra help finding the challenge why their claims are not going through (95 percent is an administrative request like needing more information or hard to read forms or international insurance companies putting in the wrong information).
- Fill in pre-made excel spreadsheets with insurance information provided in the international insurance summary of benefits by the international insurance company.
You will work as a team together in your department to help serve GNI clients
- Help protect employer groups by providing all their relevant insurance information and benefits
- Serve clients through communication via email, and phone calls
- Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets through global insurance benefits.
- Provide a positive customer experience even through challenges
- No insurance experience or license required for hire*
- No college degree needed
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM software required.
- Experience with Excel is required.
- Understanding of social good work and Evangelical missions a plus!
Able to multi-task, follow through and follow-up
- Confident, motivated, heart-centered individual who works well independently but also works well in a team atmosphere.
- Must be over 18 years and legally able to work in the United States.
- Must be available for all office hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-4:30 pm.
We provide a competitive salary and a private workspace. Benefits include 100 percent paid medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off, and quarterly bonuses. As a small company, we pride ourselves on our close-knit culture and second-mile service. Culture fit is our highest priority.
Good Neighbor Insurance does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Doug Gulleson at email@example.com.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best-qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment
* appropriate license to be acquired after hire at the expense of Good Neighbor Insurance
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this position?
We’re always looking for fantastic talent through our network. We’d like to invite you to forward this job description to anyone you may know who could be a fit for this position.