Work with us!
April 1st, 2022
GNI is currently hiring for the following position: Full-Time Insurance Advisor
As a Global Insurance Advisor, you will help grow Good Neighbor Insurance, by engaging and building strong relationships with current and new international clients. You will apply insurance knowledge and service-based sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted global insurance advisor.
Good Neighbor Insurance (GNI) is a small business founded in 1997 here in Gilbert, Arizona. GNI primarily focuses on serving international Christian missionaries, churches, expatriates, global travelers, nomads, global entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations, and social good groups. Doing good work is part of our calling and our culture, with many of our international insurance agents previously serving overseas or in the Christian church.
We are looking for a heart-centered service team member, one that has a servant’s heart, to join our GNI team in a full-time role.
To apply please email your resume and a cover letter or introduction to email@example.com.
Read more about the duties and requirements of this position below!
Insurance Advisor Requirements & Responsibilities
- Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
- We do not and will not do cold calling or pushy sales.
- In fact, our sales come from incoming phone calls, emails, and live chats requesting us to find a solution(s) for their international insurance needs.
- GNI serves and protects travelers, expatriates, and international organizations using professional and overseas experience to help clients select the best, most cost-effective global insurance.
Another major responsibility of the GNI global insurance agent is to serve our clients that already have international insurance policies with us.
- This is done by answering emails, phone calls, and live chats.
- Request from our clients range from administrative changes to their global insurance policy all the way to claim challenges.
- Educating our clients by providing them with answers to their requests such as benefit questions or billing challenges.
You will work as a team together in your department to help serve GNI clients
- Help protect customers by offering products and services that will meet their needs
- Serve clients through communication via live-chat, email, and phone calls
- Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets through global insurance benefits.
- Provide a positive customer experience
- Interest in long term service career required
- No insurance experience required and no insurance license will be required.
- No college degree needed
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Able to multi-task, follow through and follow-up
- Confident, motivated, heart-centered individual who works well independently but also works well in a team atmosphere.
- Must be over 18 years and legally able to work in the United States.
- Must be available for all office hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-4:30 pm.
We provide a competitive salary and a private workspace. Benefits include 100 percent paid medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off, and quarterly bonuses. As a small company, we pride ourselves on our close-knit culture and second-mile service. Culture fit is our highest priority.
Good Neighbor Insurance does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Doug Gulleson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best-qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for this position?
We’re always looking for fantastic talent through our network. We’d like to invite you to forward this job description to anyone you may know who could be a fit for this position. Click here to download the job description so you can send it along with the link to this page!