GLOBAL “HIGH-LIMIT”AD&D THAT INCLUDES WAR AND TERRORISM COVERAGE
Many people do not realize the vast scope of coverage that an Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) policy can provide. An AD&D policy can provide a benefit in the event of death or dismemberment caused by extreme sports, firearms, fires, plane crashes including private piloting, traffic accidents, and more.
- For those residing:
- Outside the U.S.
- Inside the U.S. and moving abroad within 30 days.
- War and terrorism coverage
- Hazardous activities
- High Limit Accident Plan
- This accident policy will cover the insured if dies or severely injured due to war and terrorist acts as long as it is not a weapon of mass destruction (Nuclear, Chemical, or Biological weapon)
- For U.S. government employees and contractors:
- We can insure Department of Defense employees and contractors.
- We can insure any U.S. government employee and contractor
- We cannot insure active military personnel (we apologize for this and thank you so very much for serving!)