The GeoBlue Trekker Choice and the GeoBlue Trekker Essential multi-trip plans are perfect for frequent traveling individuals or families going outside the U.S. more than 2 times per year. These comprehensive medical and evacuation coverage plans are available for those ages 84 or younger, for those residing in the U.S.
- Two options: Choice or Essential
- Covers U.S. residents outside of the U.S.
- The trip must originate from the U.S.
- Unlimited number of trips in a 12 month period
- 70 days maximum per trip
- GeoBlue Trekker Choice covers pre-existing medical conditions for medical services and medical evacuation. Essential does not.
- Choice requires you have a primary health insurance plan
- Worldwide Insurance Services (parent company of the GeoBlue brand) has signed a trademark licensing agreement with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
- The Blue brand is the largest and most recognized healthcare brand in the U.S.
- Click here to learn more about GeoBlue
If you cannot use the BUY ONLINE button above due to a poor or unreliable internet connection, needing to pay by check, or you are from a country that does not allow online form submission due to fraud, use this link to download a paper application (sometimes included as part of their brochure).