The GeoBlue Trekker Choice and the GeoBlue Trekker Essential multi-trip plans are perfect for frequent traveling individuals, or families going outside the U.S. more than 2 times per year looking for an annual travel health insurance. These comprehensive medical and evacuation coverage plans are available for those ages 84 or younger, for those residing in the U.S.
- Two options: Choice or Essential (These differ primarily on coverage amounts)
- Covers U.S. residents outside of the U.S.
- The trip must originate from the U.S.
- Unlimited number of trips in a 12 month period
- 70 days maximum per trip
- Both Choice and Essential cover pre-existing medical conditions for medical services and medical evacuation.
- Both require you have a current primary health insurance plan
- Worldwide Insurance Services (parent company of the GeoBlue brand) has signed a trademark licensing agreement with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
- The Blue brand is the largest and most recognized healthcare brand in the U.S.
- Click here to learn more about GeoBlue
If you cannot use the BUY ONLINE button above due to a poor or unreliable internet connection, needing to pay by check, or you are from a country that does not allow online form submission due to fraud, use this link to download a paper application (sometimes included as part of their brochure).