Helping clients save money on their group health insurance
Good Neighbor Insurance is deeply committed to helping you achieve your organizational goals.
And to saving you money.
Group health benefits make your recruiting easier and more attractive.
Keeping your costs low at renewal:
Offering our professional and personal expertise at renewal, advising you beforehand, and working through challenges that arise all year round. We routinely help groups evaluate their plan and measure their value/satisfaction. We also communicate and work with you on an annual calendar to make sure your renewals meet your expectations.
We are happy to know that we are making a difference. Of course, we are also eager to do better, so let us know if you see any other ways we can be of assistance to you!
GOOD NEIGHBOR IS HERE FOR YOU
We listen, and help you save money on group health insurance.
We’ll get answers. Whether it’s a better rate, or help on the phone, and we won’t give up.
- Annual reviews mean that at renewal we’ll evaluate your plan. Multiple, A-rated carriers means that if we can save money on group health insurance – We’ll save you money. No one else can do better (unless offering some ridiculous introductory rate so that they can get you to commit, only to have it jump astronomically at renewal time. We would never do that to our clients. That’s our guarantee.)
- We’ll work with you throughout the year to consider your usage, how your staff are utilizing your benefits and your goals at renewal
- We can be a more “full-service” broker on your behalf, or help in the background only when you need. You decide.
- Are you using our reminder system to your best benefit?
Have you considered comprehensive insurance solutions? Such as your annual travel policies, your short-term team and group travel, and/or bundling D&O, term-life, or kidnap and ransom?
THE ADVANTAGES OF BEING A GNI CLIENT
- Our passion individually and corporately is serving you and your overseas workers. Non-profits and those traveling overseas are not a “sales vertical” to us, but our life’s work. Because we have lived and worked overseas ourselves and understand the unique needs and constraints involved.
- We review your plan annually to guarantee due diligence: To make sure you are satisfied, and have the best coverage/rate available.
- We work hard to be unusually sensitive to workers in highly sensitive, remote, and potentially dangerous areas.
- We’ll help you save time administering your group’s plan. And help you demonstrate the benefits to your Board, boss, or workers on the field – Even speaking at new staff orientation as needed. We are an experienced, hard-working staff that cares about making your job easier.
To help you save on your Group Health insurance premiums
- Free Guide: How to Choose Good Group Health Insurance
- Free Guide: How to Run and Maintain a Sustainable Group Health Plan
- Free Guide: Advanced Tips and Techniques – How-to save on your group insurance
– Free Accompanying Workbook – Advanced Tips and Techniques Companion Guide!
- Free Guide: Self-Funding Your Group Health Insurance
- Infographic: Group health options in .pdf format
- Whitepaper: “Do we need a broker?” .pdf
- Special Report on “Understanding ‘Trend’ and how it affects your renewal rates”
- Download our group brochure
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!