From 2 to 20 or more employees
Good Neighbor Insurance staff are experts with a long-track record of helping small groups with their international health insurance benefits
We can work with groups with as few as two or three staff overseas.
Many groups are not yet ready to switch to a group plan, but we can help them begin to get ready to maximize future savings now.
We have helped hundreds of groups with under thirty staff get customized insurance at affordable rates/low-cost options.
Switching to a small group insurance plan is a challenge and we help advise and smooth out the process:
– Do we have enough people? What if not everyone wants to participate?
– Can we afford it?
– What about PPACA requirements?
– Are we liable if we don’t require proof of health insurance?
– Who can we trust? Who has practical international experience?
We are advocates for each small group just the same as if they had 3000 employees.
We help overcome the confusion and save you time and money. This allows you to focus on your purpose and help your organization succeed.
We make it extremely easy to get answers and offer the best service regarding your group health insurance. It’s why we are one of the top-referred international health insurance brokers in the world.
We are committed to keeping your people safe and cared for overseas. This includes key local nationals or third-country national staff.
We understand that you are small, but want to grow.
- Our goal is to keep you from wearing more hats than you need to wear.
- Even if you are not ready now to get onto a group plan, we can work with you now and make it more affordable when you are ready.
- We can be as “full-service,” or “hands-off” helping your H.R Department/Benefits Department, as you require.
Want to know more about…?
- EASE OF ADMINISTRATION AND SERVICE
Click above to let us know how we can help. Or call our Group Department at (866) 636-9100.
Usually, when the time comes that you are faced with a need to switch plans is usually not the best time, either due to claims or having a member that could be a challenge to acceptance.
If you wait, you could be costing yourself an extra thousand to tens of thousands of dollars on your premium which will renew year-after-year. While Good Neighbor can still help you negotiate both the best rates and best benefits package, you can save your staff a lot of money by at least putting a strategy in place now, and getting some actionable analysis to help you.
The Advantages of a broker like Good Neighbor Insurance
For small business and small(er) organizations
To help you save on your group health insurance!
- How to Choose Good Group Health Insurance
- How to Run and Maintain a Sustainable Group Health Plan
- Advanced Tips and Techniques – How-to save on your group insurance
– Free Accompanying Workbook – Advanced Tips and Techniques Companion Guide!
- Self-Funding Your Group Health Insurance
- Infographic: Group health options in .pdf format
- Whitepaper: “Do we need a broker?” .pdf
- Special Report on “Understanding ‘Trend’ and how it affects your renewal rates”
- Download our group brochure
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!