We recommend Worldwide Directors and Officers Liability Insurance to protect upper management staff and board from lawsuits. The lawsuits could involve sound investment management, release of non-public information, conflicts of interest or hiring and firing decisions. They could include corporate policies regarding discrimination, sexual harassment, benefit plans or merger and acquisition activity. Protects against increased D&O claim frequency and severity outside the United States and international exposures that may not be addressed by a traditional D&O policy.
Choose to include riders/options to fit your exact specifications.
- Protecting your organization, upper management and board
- Increased D&O claim frequency and severity outside the United States
- Protects against exposures that may not be addressed by traditional D&O policy
- Protects for the performance and duties of management.
International Liability Insurance for Directors and Officers, also known as D&O coverage, provides financial protection for the directors and officers of your company in the event they are sued in conjunction with the performance of their duties as they relate to the company. Think of Overseas Directors and Officers Insurance as more than just a management Errors and Omissions policy.
To receive an International Directors and Officers Liability Insurance quote:
- Please fill out all fields in the form(s) below.
- We respond within 24 business hours. Weekend emails are answered Monday morning.
- If you do not hear from us, email again or call. Sometimes emails don’t get through
(You might need to check your ‘junk’ mail folder as well).
- Please email filled out forms to [email protected] with ATTN: “Doug Gulleson”.
It is our privilege serving you and your organization on all possible Directors and Officers options.
A company can have a stand-alone D&O insurance plan, or can include any of these options:
1.) They may also want to include in the D&O Insurance a rider (an added benefit) to include Employment Practices.
2.) We have another rider that includes Fiduciary Liability to safeguard against any possible future lawsuits.
This policy is not Errors & Omissions Liability
Directors and Officers Insurance is often confused with Errors & Omissions Liability. The two are not synonymous; Errors & Omissions is concerned with performance failures and negligence with respect to your products and services. It is not concerned with the performance and duties of management.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!