Why we like it:
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND international group life insurance benefits for employers and international organizations with workers living overseas. Often their domestic life insurance will not pay if something were to happen to them while living abroad.
We like that these policies also cover at-risk, high-risk nations and areas and are available from a 1-month up to 10-years per policy term.
- International term-life benefits based on salaries
- Priced for business people, journalists, missionaries, and more
- Fills in for domestic term life policies which may not pay out overseas
- Covers high-risk nations and areas
Group Life Insurance Policies For International Staff Assigned Overseas
Domestic Life Insurance policies will not cover or pay your workers if overseas on extended assignment or living overseas. These international term life insurance policies are meant to protect overseas workers while on assignment or living and working overseas with their family. They will also cover temporarily assigned overseas staff for as little as one month.
Please use the term life quote request, linked below, and Good Neighbor Insurance will provide you with international term life quotes.
Petersen International Group Life Insurance
International Term-Life That Can Follow Insured Back To The USA Or Their Nation Of Residence
- Available from a 1-month to a maximum 10-year policy term for short-or-long-term overseas assignments
- Re-qualifying is not required during the policy term for extensions
- High benefit limits and customized plan lengths to fit your needs
- Will financially protect individuals, their families, and their businesses anywhere in the world they may travel
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!