Why we like it:
Custom-designed international disability travel insurance plans even if your income is $150,000 or more.
Or for high-risk areas or for hazardous occupations.
Useful in many special situations where traditional carriers are unable to offer coverage. Such as:
- Older individuals
- Working from home
- Part-time income or contracted
- International risks including war zones and hazardous occupations
- AD&D for hazardous occupations and high-risk areas
- For higher income brackets – Other plans limit amounts
- Offers disability travel insurance other carriers do not
- Primary coverage when traditional products won’t work
Petersen International Disability Insurance Coverage
- Plans are custom designed for you from all industries and financial backgrounds
- Plans that supplement coverage where needed, and to offer coverage when other carriers cannot
- Keep you and your family financially secure with one of our tailored high limit personal disability plans
- If you are properly insured, you can continue living comfortably in the face of a temporary or permanent disability
- Personal Disability travel insurance allows you to not only continue fostering their children’s quality education and put three well balanced meals on the table, but to continue living in the manner to which you have become accustomed
- Covers hazardous avocations
- Covers uninsurable occupations
- Supplement other income replacement policies – Higher Limit Coverage
- Primary coverage when traditional products won’t work/approve application
- Special Risk Coverage/High-risk areas
- International Coverage
- Risky occupations such as a war correspondent or an aviator
To supplement income or other policies
Group long term disability plans and individual insurance plans through traditional international carriers will typically leave a person underinsured when their income is $150,000 or more.
At this level of income, the percentage of income replacement typically tends to slide from the needed 65% to levels much below. The solution is simple and easy with Personal High Limit Disability Insurance.
Regardless of income, supplemental coverage can be issued to secure 65% to 75% of income replacement. From an additional $1,000 per month to as much as $250,000 per month or more is available.
What if? – Impaired Health
Have you been declined by traditional disability carriers due to medical history?
Petersen International Underwriters has several medical doctors on staff who evaluate and advise on a wide range of health issues. Chances into a plan that would benefit your clients.
- Mental or Nervous Disorder
- Drug or Alcohol Issues
- Heart or Cardiovascular History
- Kidney Issues
- Liver Functions
- Height & Weight
What if? – Hazardous Occupations
Have you been declined traditional disability coverage due to your occupation?
Artists, Ship Captains, Pilots, Offshore Oil Workers, Fishermen, Stunt People, Actors, Professional Athletes, Writers, and Loggers are a few of the many hundreds of people to whom we will consider offering disability insurance.
Most all occupations are considered.
What if? – Unusually high or difficult to document income
Traditional carriers often decline applications due to significant unearned incomes, high net worth or incomes reported as capital gains.
These are not challenges to Petersen International Underwriters, but rather everyday underwriting situations. If a person is working to earn money, chances are we will find a way to insure that person.
What if? – Unusual Circumstances
Many special situations arise where traditional carriers are unable to offer coverage.
Petersen International Underwriters can usually find a solution.
Some typical examples include:
- Senior Ages
- Working from home
- Aviation exposure
- Number of hours working (part time)
- International risks including war zones
- Hazardous avocations
Why Petersen International Disability Insurance?
If you are properly insured, you can continue living comfortably in the face of a temporary or permanent disability
Personal Disability travel insurance allows you to not only continue fostering their children’s quality education and put three well balanced meals on the table, but to continue living in the manner to which you have become accustomed
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!