Why we like it:
Liaison International Exchange Student Insurance for USA takes the worry out of being far from home! If you are a student, visiting faculty, or scholar between 12 and 64 years of age who is temporarily residing outside your home country, you are eligible for this plan.
Educational or research activities include educational, vocational, cultural exchange, or training programs. In addition, if you are a non-U.S. citizen, you must have a valid J-1, H-3, F-1, M-1, or Q-1 Visa.
You may also purchase coverage for your spouse and dependents, provided you are covered on the plan.
- Affordable International student insurance for USA
- Outpatient prescription drug co-pays
- Cover dependents and families (over 30 days old to under 19 years)
- Family may be included on this student plan
- This international exchange student insurance for USA plan exceeds J1-visa requirements and covers Students, Faculty, Scholars with valid J-1, H-3, F, M or Q visa
- 24/7 assistance, emergency transportation and evacuation
- Will cover dependents and families over 30 days old and under 19 years, unless full-time student.
Max eligibility age for this plan is 64.
- Maternity covered as any illness regarding max limits, etc. (See more below)
- Designed for International Students studying in the U.S. and U.S students studying abroad
- Covers motor vehicle accidents, alcohol and drug abuse, sports-related injuries, emergency dental, ambulance and more
- Includes outpatient prescription drug co-pays: $10 for generic, $20 for brand name
- Family may be included on this plan
- Waiver of pre-existing conditions after 365 days (pre-existing conditions are then covered as any other disablement)
Acute Onset of a Pre-existing Condition (during the initial 364 days of coverage)
Economy: Medical covered expenses up to $5,000
Select: Medical covered expenses up to $10,000
Elite: Medical covered expenses up to $25,000
- Two rates: For study in the USA, and for study abroad (outside the USA)
Three options: Economy, Choice, and Elite
Click to view plan features
AD&D and Personal Liability
You or your medical service provider must notify Seven Corners Assist prior to any medical treatment in the U.S. and all hospital admissions and inpatient/outpatient surgeries worldwide. For an emergency admission, we must be contacted within 48 hours or as soon as reasonably possible. Pre-notification does not guarantee that benefits will be paid.
FILING A CLAIM
Filing a claim is easy! Simply send the itemized bill to Seven Corners within 90 days, along with a completed claim form. Payments are automatically converted from local currencies to U.S. dollars.
Here at Good Neighbor Insurance it is very important for us to connect with you.
As an international service provider, we want to be sure that you are taken care of while you, your family, and your friends are traveling or residing around the world. It is our honor to serve you!