GLOBAL MARINE INSURANCE PLANS FOR CAPTAIN AND CREW
Not sure which international marine medical insurance plan will best protect your crew? Scroll down to see a summary of each plan.
- Good Neighbor Insurance can
- Find an insurance plan to fit your needs and your budget.
- Set up on either an individual plan or group plan.
- Security rated A (excellent) by A.M. Best
- This will help eliminate the barrier of time, currency and language when you are seeking medical treatment. You do not have to go it alone as we will provide assistance and administration of your global health insurance care plan. We have two individual plans we provide that offer standard and elite levels of medical coverage with a full range of benefits. Both of them offer the options of worldwide coverage or worldwide coverage excluding the U.S. and Canada. Both options provide coverage 24 hours a day, and you have the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital for treatment.
- If you are a ship owner and need group insurance for your crew we have group marine medical insurance as well. Again, you have the option of choosing to exclude US and Canadian coverage. This gives you a true universal policy designed for the Marine Crew Lifestyle. Sail and travel anywhere with the confidence that you are protected with comprehensive, marine specific medical coverage providing the safety that you and your crew deserve.
- Here are your options:
Global Crew Medical
Maximum up to $5,000,000 – Lifetime
- Individual policy for Captain or Crew
- Medical Evacuation
- Recreational Scuba and Amateur Sailboat Racing included
- Winter sports
- Optional: Term Life, and Maternity
- Optional: US Coverage
If you cannot use the APPLY ONLINE button above due to a poor or unreliable internet connection, needing to pay by check, or you are from a country that does not allow online form submission due to fraud, use this link to download a paper application (sometimes included as part of their brochure).
International Marine Medical Insurance
Annual Maximum – $1,000,000
- Group Coverage
- Maternity (after 10 month waiting period)
- Amateur Sailboat Racing, Recreational Scuba
- Mental Health
- Medical Evacuation
- Optional: US Coverage – Treatment w/PPO providers not subject to deductible or co-insurance